So here’s a tag – Please list at least ten things you have ever wanted or done which your gender is not supposed to.
1. I've never been much of girl. Ever. I hate dressing up. I do not like the glitter, the blush or the bold that most of the girls use to look good.
2. I have this thing for gadgets. It's called fascination. I can spend hours reading about them and still be not bored. I love technology.
3. Girls are usually known to be talkative. Not really the case with me.
4. I hate shopping. I really do.
5. I don't really find reptiles of any kind gross. I find them quite beautiful.
6. I'd rather buy an expensive phone than buying jewelery. So much for 'Diamonds are girl's best friend.'
7. I have, many times, got into fist fights with guys in school.
8. When I was small, I used to play football and trump cards with guys instead of playing dollhouse with girls.
9. I hate pink. I feel all disgusted when I see too much of pink.
10. I can't trust girls completely, however hard I try. I know it sounds rather weird coming from a girl, but I find it easier to trust guys than girls. That is the reason that I don't have many girl-friends.
11. I don't have that slight of hand that girls usually have with the household work. I'm very clumsy at it.
12. I can't imagine myself getting married. I think, it is 'the' dream and motto of every girl's life but I just can't think of it as a beautiful dream, more like a nightmare may be.
13. I'm rather blunt and straight forward. That isn't a girly trait, is it?
The only part of me that is 'actually' girly loves chocolates and soft toys and being pampered. :D
P.S., anyone who reads this is invited to try out this tag. :D
9 comments:
The last sentence actually zeroes out every possibility of you not being girly at all! :p
No 6 and 11, same pinch. No. 12, I agree, quite scary....
haha, I know, those things are very typically girly :P
So everyone hates shopping... I have seen many others say this... Who buys stuff then??
Nope, not everyone hates shopping. Most of the girls I know lurrvee shopping. :P
hey you did take it wowo. excellent.. liked all the points..
Shopping :- REALLY
Reptiles I hate them :)
so phones are your best friend...
oooh fist fights there you go girl ..
loved all the points excellent ... I am sure you have lots of fun..
Reading this was like looking into a mirror with me standing in front of it o_O
Bikram, hehe yeah, I did! :D
And no, phones are not my best friends, just gadgets in general. :P
Thankyouu :)
Dee.Dee, cool! :D
Interesting.
I too dislike "Pink"!!May be i saw too much "pink" in all girls college.
and even I cannot trust girls completely...in fact,I think guys can be trusted more easily because they keep up our trust.[at least in my case they do]
well let me share something 'boyish' about me too...I really like deo's which men use :P and also feel much comfortable in guy's jokey shorts and bro's t-shirts
No. 12 was the best !! same here !
Post a Comment