Well, I'm late for Monday post. But unlike last week, I'm not gonna skip it this time. Yeah, your bad luck. :D
1. Time is going on too slow AND too fast.
2. Slow - 'cause July's still not over. Feels June was 2-3 months back.
3. Fast - 'cause it feels like the day began just 2-3 hours ago.
4. I 'have' to watch Inception. Everydamnbody has watched it!
5. I went to Takshshila yesterday, new batch has already started preparing for NID/NIFT'11. Aah. It made me feel like I should start too. Five months to go. ^.^
6. Last week, I was so pissed with my bro for going to Pune alone. I wanted to go too. Hmph.
7. I made a free flash website for my photographs. I hate the ads on the site though. Money-minded bitches. <_< (website)
8. I tried and tried, but I could not install either InDesign or CorelDraw on my half-dead PC.
9. Oh and I forgott! I got a jobbb! :D
10. I have to get out my godamn laziness and get some work done! :|
11. Typography is such a widee subject to study by myself with no intro whatsoever.
12. Don't ask me why am I doing it. Even I don't know.
13. Headache! Noooooo.
14. Stupid weather. I feel cold. Brr.
15. *It's raining men! Amen!*
16. ^that's such a stupid song to have stuck on my brain :P
17. It's friendship's day this Sunday! Yayy!
18. Stupid facebook posted all my blog posts as notes! :x Aarghh!
19. Wow! It's 9.30 already! I thought it was 7 or something! :O I told you, time just disappears!
20. Did I tell you that I'm going to Amritsar and Delhi in August? I'm going to click many photographs this time! Last time I went to Delhi was a nightmare!
21. This post is so lazy. I hate me.
22. I can't see anything. Everything is so blurred. *searches for specs and puts them on*
23. Leaning back on your chair has it's own side-effects, like the above stated one.
24. TV noise is irritating me at the moment.
25. Lemme go and get a life. Do you know where one can find it?
Bye bye
10 comments:
hey... hmmm interesting points
4. dont every Everydamnbody has not watched it , I have not so there you go always someone worse off then you... :)
9. Job what is it ,, and well done congratulationsssss
15:- where ....
17:- ok i did not know that lets see how many friends remember it :)
20:- have fun and enjoy.. amritsar oh man I want to go tooo...
25:- when you find let me know I need one toooo :) go on ...
4. hehe, sorry. It's just that I've been trying for so long to go for it. :P
9. editor/content writer on a website. It's nothing much, but it's my firstt job! :D
15. In the song :P
20. aww, you should :)
25. sure :P
Congrats girl! You landed a job and what did you tell me in the last post? :/ huh?
Anyway, I am very happy for you and go watch inception, you will have somethign to think about for the next few days after watching it ;)
And I checked out the site...great clikcs! I loved that black n white one...the road lined by trees...wow!
Hey! Do you mind telling me how you got the job? I'm looking for one too, otherwise I might just die and decompose in this Hyderabad. And yeah, you SHOULD watch INception, its a goddamngreat movie! : D
I'm going to watch it for the second time tomorrow, np, actually, today.
: P
P.S. Continue with your Monday posts. I like them. : )
Hahaha amazing :D.. I see you're from hyd and a content Writer.. I do that too, apart from my regular job..
Congrats about the job and yes, INCEPTION IS GREAT!!
Keep writing! Loved ya piece of work
--
RoHiT...
dial-a-denial.blogspot.com
Veena, what I told you in the last post still holds true! This job I'm doing is an online job and my parents don't know about it! :P
And yeah, I'll watch that movie soon. Andd thank youuuu. :D
Sadhna, hey welcome back :P lol, the job was my good luck I suppose.
Aah, I'm jealous :( and I'll continue with them don't worry :) :P
Rohit, ohh that's cool! :D thankss :)
same here..
i m the only one left who hasn't watch inception yet !!
:\
wanna join ? :P
I love the header! <3
Prayag, sure :P
Thank you Riya :D <3
Post a Comment