Hi! It's midnight of the first Monday of August. And guess what?!
What? I told you to guess. :/
Okay, okay, what I wanted to say is .. that I'm here with 25 nothings! :D
1. I decided to make my blog a li'l colourful, so I added butterflies on my header.
2. Did I tell you that I love butterflies? No? Okayy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE BUTTERFLIES! :D
3. You might think that I'm crazy, I don't blame you. That bounds to happen.
4. Why you might wonder, it's 'cause it's so damn evident and unavoidable. :P
5. I'm suffering from drastic mood swings. Right now my insides are jumping with joy. *La La La La!*
6 . I love that purple coloured pen that is lying in front of me on the table.
7. Things on the computer table at the moment - my cell phone, my specs, an empty specs box, a stickers notepad, the purple coloured pen on top of it, my wrist watch, an empty water bottle, my camera, two hairbands, a thermometer, a speaker set, a mouse and a monitor.
8. It still feels so empty and clean. How?
9. Anddddd belated happy friendship day to all of you! :D
10. I bought a plain black knitted tee for 1000 bucks yesterday. Don't ask me why.
11. Ai yam hap-py and lost. What ay perrfact combo!
12. My playlist got over. -_-
13. Okay, let's sing.
*Intehaaa ho gayi intezaar ki *tara ra ra ra*
Aayi naaa kuchh khabar meri yaar ki *hic hic**
Errr. That song came out of nowhere. Never mind.
14. *aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa*
*ahem ahem*
*stops trying to sing*
15. Hmm. So, where were we? Oh yeah, my playlist got over, let me add some songs in it.
16. I added The Rolling Stones' 'Let it Bleed' album. Well, that's the only one I have. :/
17. I have to have to have to watch some movie tomorrow! What kind of vacation is ithis?
18. And I need a pdf reader for my stupid s40 phone. I envy people with ebook readers. Aah.
19. See, I told you I'm suffering from drastic mood swings. Tch tch.
20. I'm so better off in a happy mood I say.
21. *jaane yeh kya huaaa* I don't know which movie song is that. But it keeps playing on the tv all the time. :/
22. *tries to whistle*
23. I sleep so much these days. *blink blink*
24. * I see a red door and I want it painted black* *da da da* (Paint it Black - The Rolling Stones)
25. Butterfly butterfly on the wall, why won't you speak to me?
Butterfly butterfly on the wall, why won't you take me to beautiful places?
Butterfly butterfly on the wall, why won't you show me sweet dreams?
Butterfly butterfly on the wall, why won't you lend me some of your happiness?
Butterfly butterfly on the wall, I love you so much.
8 comments:
Rolling Stones \m/\m/\m/
Heh, I just started downloading ebooks the other day, they ARE awesome XD.
Ok got the hint wide and clear you love butterflies.. there you go mission occomplished you made your point and We well I got it :)
Hope you had a decent sleep after all that :)
DeeDee, I know, they are awesome. But I don't want to read off the pc :'(
Bikram, just a hint? :P
Yeah, decent sleep, I woke up at 12 :P
I like the girly-girly, butterfly-ie header. Looks cute :)
HAHAHAHA......i see someones got 2 much time in thie hands...mind sharing a bitta my work huh ;)
Veena, you make me wanna change it :P girly girly? :(
Aashi, yes yes, no problem, bring it on :P :P
oh please, don't! You want me to take back what I said? But hey, it IS girly and nice too!
hehe, okay ma'am. I won't change it any time soon btw, I love butterflies way too much :D
Post a Comment