'cause 8 is infinity standing up straight

8 Things I look forward to do tomorrow

Waking up early (that means not waking up after 11) :/
Sketching something
Learning how to drive
Doing something normal
Eating something nice
Going out
Updating the story blog
Watching something

8 Things I did yesterday

Woke up at 12
Hit my bro as soon as I got out of bed
Made sandwiches
Read a few blogs
Threw old stationery away
Went on terrace
Ran back home (as I did not want to get wet)
Made 2 fake profiles on facebook

8 Things I wish I could do

Remember things
Remember names
Remember birthdays
Not be pathetically lazy
Get out of this city
Forward time
Get a new pc
Get a new camera

8 Shows I watch

That 70's show
Dexter
The Simpsons
Tom and Jerry
Talespin (used to)
Alladin (used to)
Mickey Mouse (used to)
Ducktales (used to)


Feel free to do the tag ^.^

3 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

I want to go out too and eat an ice cream may be :(

Bikram said...

y the fake accounts :) naughty naughaty haaan but hey now they can track the IPAddress :O


Tom and jerry i still watch they are hilarious makes you laugh and smile every time ...

SO tomorrow ho gaya what did you eat nice then :)

Ananya said...

Veena, I want an ice creaam tooo! :(

Bikram, ahaha, I'm not going to anything that would make fb track down my IP address :P
Tom and Jerry is awesomenesseth! :D
I ate chocolates :P:P

Post a Comment