Nothingness

I believe it's still Monday 'cause I haven't still 'woken' up on Tuesday. It's almost 2 if you want to know. Ahem.

1. I finallyyyy watched Inception yesterday. Went for the late night show with my bro.

2. Late night drive at Necklace road is awesomeness. The good ol' car was literally flying at 120kmph. The lake looked pretty with the lights and all but it was still stinky as hell.

3. By the way, I'm learning to drive. The car that I'm allowed to practice on is older than I am.

4. Car driving lessons, Day 1 - *I hateeeeeee driving so much that it gives me jitters* My feet were actually aching so much stepping on/off accelerator and clutch.

5. Well, second time hasn't come yet, most probably tomorrow, I mean today. Er.

6. I'm going off to Amritsar and other places on the coming Thursday, for TEN godamn days! I hate marriages -_-

7. Oh and oh. I got a haircut today. A haircut that actually suited me with specs on. Weirdness.

8. I just had some chips, I am still hungryy.

9. I saw MCH people sweeping roads during midnight. I was pretty much taken back.

10. My dad asked me to register at British Council Library just for the heck of getting out of house. -_-

11. I plan to click lots and lots of photographs while I'm away. :)

12. I am NOT looking forward to eating all that oily food in Amritsar. However oily it may be, the damn food still tastes good. :@

13. The feeling of nothingness is sinking in.

14. It makes me realize how in need of food I am right now. And it also reminds my guilt conscious that I had a huge dairymilk today. :|

15. Also, that I should sleep already.

16. Inception gave me nightmares yesterday.

17. What I mean to say is that I actually imagined myself dreaming a dream in a dream and felt the free fall that woke me up several times during sleep. I'm telling you, that movie can give you serious side-effects. :/

18. I haven't even logged into yahoo for almost a week.

19. I don't miss it really.

20. It actually feels quite peaceful to tell you the truth.

21. That previous line reminded me of Holden Caulfield. In case you don't know who that is, never mind.

22. Actually, you can try googling him.

23. I like him a lot.

24. What I'm going to do is, I'll start watching Dexter season 3 as soon as my bro goes off to Amerika.

25. Tell you whatt, aah. Never mind. :) *witty smile*

Good nightss!

P.S. That 'witty smile' part was not real. In case you didn't get it.

4 comments:

Bikram said...

Aha more pointers .. inception heard a lot about it STILL havenot seen it BADDDDDDDDDDD

and going to amritsar wah wah .. lawrence road , mall road You will have fun wedding are fun .. you never know who you might meet :)

and car driving its good, if you get to know then you can go on your own now you probably need a lift to go somewhere think about it :)

have fun

Destiny's child... said...

You are right! Watching Inception has its side effects. Even I had the dream in a dream in a dream thingy. And guess what, it's recurring, and I seem to be enjoying it....
Have plenty of oily food at the wedding and come back a khaathe-peethe ghar ka bachcha! ;)

Ananya said...

Bikram, you should watch it! :D

I don't want to meet anyone is weddings, they are all going to ask me what am I doing these days and throw in tonnes of unwanted advices :P and and, I like Amritsar :)

Car driving is a need, but I definitely don't enjoy it :P

Veena, may be your dream in a dream version consists of happy dreams, mine were scary :P
I already look over-fed khaate peete ghar ka bachha :(

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

Nice post! :)
I'm learning to drive too and I didn't realise how much of a pain it is.
I got a haircut too, sadly it doesn't suit me.
And yeah the Amritsar food tastes so soo good! Go eat your heart out girl!
:)

Post a Comment