Moments of madness. Well, blogadda thinks that I should write about five of them. What I think is, since I have them, I'll write about it.
So, the countdown of the top 5 begins.
5. In 10th standard, we had this school trip to Goa. And I got separated from the group, with this girl, Jas. Well, we didn't get lost together, I just found her looking at paintings and she was standing alone there. She too didn't have any clue that we were left behind. So we decided to call up someone from our group who would tell us where all of them were without getting us in much trouble with the teachers. First we called up a girl, who I hated so I asked Jas to talk. The girl was like she had no clue and asked us to call up the then school head boy. I had this hugeeee crush on him at that time and couldn't help blushing while he was telling us the way to get back. Well, the point here is, that instead of getting nervous, worrying about the pouring rain or acting serious, I was actually enjoying every bit of the situation and the attention that I was getting from that guy. :P
That was one moment of pure madness.
4. I wrote a love letter (mail) kind of thing to the same guy mentioned above knowing fully well that he already had a girlfriend at that time. I don't know what got into me then. I really don't. He was good enough to refuse it politely though. That was crazy, insane and everything.
3. Trying to suffocate yourself just to know how it feels is insane, and I tried it out. I was so successful with that act of stupidity that I was actually unconscious for a while. Don't ever try it. Please. :P
2. One day, on the way to college, I had a very strong urge to bunk. I decided that, instead of getting off on the station near college, I'd go to the last station, Nampally. Now, this area was in old city and I no clue whatsoever about it. I kept walking and walking and walking through the streets with weird names. Fortunately, I had quite some money with me that day, say around 700 bucks. After walking for some one and a half hours through random streets that led to nowhere in particular, I decided to hire an auto and go to Necklace road, area that I knew quite well. I roamed around the lake for sometime and at the crazy spur of a moment went and watched a hindi flick at the nearby theater. I went to college later, as we had practical after college hours and we were not supposed to miss them. :P that was one hell of a day.
1. I usually straight away cross the railway line instead of using the bridge like normal people. One day, a train was coming on one of the tracks. Since it was at a safe distance, I decided to cross. By my bad luck and trying to rush to the other side before the train came, I tripped over the track and managed to get away alive just a second before the train could crush me goodbye. Blood was rushing through me and I kind of felt crazy. I was trying to stop laughing out of shock throughout the day. People thought I had gone mad.
PS, this post is also posted in place of the usual Monday post. Sorry, I was just lazy to do another one. :P
This contest is sponsored by Pringoo.
8 comments:
I am soo sick of these Blogadda Contest! They take up all the topics I would blog about (as I planned just when I saw the contest) and turn them into contest! :P
I sound disgusting and confusing! :P
He he he he sure moments of madness.. oooh a love letter... roaming around all alone and that too jsut 700 bucks,, these days it wud be difficult with that much money.
and oh my y wud u cross over the train line NOT GOOOD... and NOt SAFE tooo...
All the best for the competetion...
ooo love letter ahem ahem :D
that train part is terrible...
definately moment of madness :D
Rakesh, yeah, you do sound confusing o.O
Bikram, hehe. No, it's not difficult to roma for just one day with 700 bucks, it's quite a lot. :P Thanks, and same to you. :)
Rajlakshmi, hehe, thank you :)
Nicely written. You are really lucky to avoid death in the two instances. Wish you a very long and peaceful life ahead!
Ok, you do deserve to win this bloggadda contest! :D
Shankha, having a long life scares me. :P thanks though :D
Veena, thank you!! :D
Mad enough!
We once had to save 2 women, girl child and a baby from oncoming train, because they decided not to use the over-bridge
Post a Comment