Something in the way.

So I woke up feeling happy today. 'cause of an idiot I'd like to call my best friend, who can put a smile on my face no matter what.
He's adorable.
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
:D

And since it's Monday today and I'm in a fairly cheerful mood, I plan to write about 25 totally unrelated things. Again. :D

1. I've been kind of fascinated with something known as paper quilling for quite some time. And was very happy when I had to do it. Trust me, I wouldn't have done it for myself. Ever. I hate craft work.
This is what I made:

You can even see all the fevicol I spread on the paper to save time. But it isn't too bad for a first-timer, is it?

2. And I have to make at least ten cubes/cuboids for tomorrow. Yay?

3. I hate hate HATE fevicol smell.

4. I was listening to the Beatles today. Makes me all trippy. And happy. And sing-y.

5. And I read my last year's post. Surprisingly, it makes me happy. Even though I screwed up the exam. It wants me to be that busy again.

6. I'm almost confident that I would screw this year's exam too, but I can't afford to. Really can't. I already screwed up the first exam. And I need to get a good rank.

7. I need to un-lazy myself. Like that's possible. But yeah. As I said, I need to.

8. I think I might be doing some caricature-drawing soon. Like, turning my friends into cartoons. Sounds fun.

9. And a logo design. Too. ^-^ The only difference is that might changes to must.

10. I think I've taken the liking to italic-fying the words. Like this. Weird, I tell you.

11. I think it's mandatory to let the world know how much I hate cricket. My mom even told me that I might be the only person in the whole of India that didn't watch the world cup final. I refrained from telling her that I know quite a few who did not watch the match.

12. They were bloody blowing car/bike horns in the middle of the night! :/

13. And the amount of money/gifts/prizes the Indian cricket team is getting for winning is horrendous! Like we're a friggin' rich country. They're celebrating the win as if they wiped out poverty/illiteracy/corruption from India.

14. Yes, you can call me a spoil-sport. I won't mind a bit.

15. I can go on and on about my hatred of this sport, but I think I'll stop. There's no point you see.

16. Juneeee. Please come soon. Pretty please? :D

17. *Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green,
Towering over your head.
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,
And she's gone.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Lucy in the sky with diamonds!
Aaa-aaaaa-aaah..* 


18. Look how the initials of the song fit to become LSD. :D

19. Listening to the Beatles makes me happy. I think I mentioned that before. Didn't I? I feel like I'm obsessing with them now. :D

20. Love, Sex and Dhokha title is a total idea rip off of that song man. :/

21. Like a totally random brainwave, Steven Hyde's quote stuck me,
Im telling you the government has a car that runs on water man, they just don't want us to know because we would buy all the water, and then there would be nothing left to drink but beer, and the government knows that beer will set us free!

22. I miss watching that show. And I still have around 2 seasons of it to finish. BTW, I'm talking about That 70s show. It's like the best comedy sitcom I've seen.

23. Okay. I HATE the goddamn distances. And missing people! :(

24. And I'm happy again. Talk about alarming fast mood swings. *beams happily*

25. Okay. I'm all stupidly grin-y. :D

I have work to do.
So.
BYE.

Much love. 
♥

9 comments:

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Lucy in the shy with Diaaamonds!
I <3 it.
:)
The Quilling thing is Auuooosome!

And I don't like Italics. :|

Oh, and the post WC celebration, I kinda liked it. It was good to see all of them come together and dance on the streets.
Well, not really. But you get the point right?
:P

All the best with exams.

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Oh, and I like Fevicol ka smell!
How can you not? :O
I mean, in small amounts ofcourse. :D

★Stolen Halo said...

I remember the Quilling thing in art-craft.. We were made to work on it in our ninth or tenth grade.. [and I made my lil' sister work on it instead ;) ]

IceMaiden said...

Ok loads of differences here!!!! :(

I love fevicol smell.

I LOVE craft! :P My mom says I am crazy to sit with fevicol scissors at the age of 23 :|

I am a certified cricket maniac. :P I was one of those people blowing car horns and riding atop the car waving the flag and stopping everyone on the way for a SACHINNN SACHINNNN mandatory shout :/

I however, DO agree to the amount of money they gave away. Honestly people we dont have that much or so we say! :|

I have done the quilling thing before, I took an art class for my kids once (I teach second grade on Saturdays) :)

OK and stop worrying! You will do just fine on the exam. UN-lazy yourself in whatever way you can and you will rock it! :)

Ananya said...

The Blue Periwinkle, Thank you! :D
May be you can forgive me for using italics, then. :P
And about the WC celebrations. I dunno. I locked up my room and closed windows to reduce noise. :P
I have fevicol on my hands ALL day! :S

Stolen Halo, heheh. Advantages of having a younger sister :P But they never made us do this quilling thing in school.

Annie, I basically hate craft work cz I suck at it. And end up making lousy things. :P
And there is nothing wrong with your age! :D
No comments on the cricket thing. :P
I'm sure those kids would be wayy better than me. :D
Hehe. Un-lazying takes some time. But sure, I can.
Thanks a bunch! :)

Bikram said...

:) have fun good to see you cheerful God bless


Bikram's

Disguise said...

I really like your blog :) Amazing layout!

Ananya said...

Bikram :)

Disguise,Thank you! :D

xte2yzyo said...

Awwww :) I hate missing people too, and still it wont stop

Post a Comment