Happiness, it's been a while.

Finally, a new header.

And I cleared the first round of NIFT.
Classes start tomorrow.
Fuck I can't wait to get out of house again! :D

Basically, I'm just happier than I've been in quite some time.Not as happy as I'd like to be. But yeah.
At least I have something to look forward to in the coming month.

:)

9 comments:

Sadhana. said...

Congrats!! :)

Unknown said...

The header- LOVE LOVE LOVE. :D

Isha said...

I'm so glad for you!
:D

Tripthi Battapadi said...

CONGRATS!!! :))

YAYAYAY!! :))

Btw, AWESOME header.

DiDo said...

congratsss girl...:)

way to go..!!! i told u :):D

Really happy for u :)

IceMaiden said...

See... told ya! :)

Congrats!!! :)

*hugs*

Ananya said...

Thanks, you all.
Means so much to me! :)

<3

Bikram said...

congratulations to you .. and All the very best with everything

Take care and work hard :)

Bikram's

Ananya said...

Thank you so much! :D

Post a Comment