Come away with me.

Isn't it amazing how somebody's mere presence can change your mood in a second? Especially when you're missing them.

I should probably be sleeping, mom even came and shouted at me for being up at this time. *it's almost three! SLEEP!*

I was reading yahoo messenger archives till the messenger crashed. Which was, err 5 mins back.
I can almost tell you what all I did on what day. It's creepy to have account of one's life like that, but it's amazing. Having such a huge blogger archive is creepy too. I mean, stuff from 2007? Eeeeks. *shrug*

I dunno where life's going. No, I mean I know where it's going. But waiting for things to happen sucks. Especially if the 'thing' happens to be exam results. All I can do is fucking wait!

I'm going to watch Almost Famous tomorrow. No matter what happens.

Oh, and I went for this movie, 7 khoon maaf yesterday. It's a pretty okay movie, except the ending. I couldn't figure out whether to get angry or laugh at the lameness of it. Lame, lame, lame!

By the way, Christ isn't supposed to be as tall as he is made out to be. He's supposed to be 4'7" I guess?
Which reminds me of this awesome stand up comedian, Jim Jefferies. Check this out. It's pretty theist offensive. Thought I'd mention.

I'm addicted to playing Solitaire. I can finish the game under 2.20 minutes. Not all the times. Just when I get lucky. And I can keep playing it for over 2-3 hours at a stretch.
First Tetris and now this.
Is there a rehab center for games like these?
Angry birds is pretty awesome too.
And I suck at racing games. I like playing them though. But when I don't win even after 10 tries, I feel depressed and close it.

Here are the headphones by the way, the ones I kept blabbering about.
I acted like a retard and used a gel pen for fixing up and making cleaner lines. Forgot that no matter what happens, a gel pen would NEVER dry up and sink in on a plastic surface. Hence, the smudging and dirty white in some places.
But I like the over all look of it. I'm not sure whether to paint some pattern on the rest of it or not. Would be too much of work. And it might even end up looking messy.
Anyway, I LOVE these headphones.<3
Now I love them even more. :D

Also, Norah Jones sounds like Jennifer Charles. All the more reason for me to love her songs.

Okay, I better sleep.
Good nighhhht.

Much love.
:)

17 comments:

purple moonbeam said...

when i saw your headphones, my eyes widened and my lips mouthed: WOW.
true story.
:P
gorgeous work. i can't wait to see what else you attack with that paintbrush of yours :)

IceMaiden said...

You are really talented and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :)

P.S: I so wish I could talk to you :P I had a brainwave just now :)

Tripthi Battapadi said...

WOW!!!
headphones are awesome!!
O_O

:)

Ananya said...

Purple moonbeam, Haha, thanks! :D:D:D but I dunno what to attack next. :/

Annie, aww thanks. :)
And I'm just a click away! :D

The Blue Periwinkle, thanks! :D

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

Lovely headphones
and 3am you are awake .. SLEEP is a must let me tell you and lecture you yeah boring i know .. but it catches up with you so be good and sleep more :)
ok lecture over
take care now

Bikram's

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Omg!
Your blog is Super inspiring!!
I came here again, read some of your previous post. :D

Man, I am inspired.

Ananya said...

Bikram, thanks! :)
hehe, yeah, I should sleep on time. :D

The Blue Periwinkle, that probably the best compliment anyone has ever given to my blog. :O
But, what's so inspiring?

Destiny's child... said...

Love your headphones! You are so creative, I just love what you've done. As I said last time, keep posting pics of the stuff you do, ok?
:)

Aakriti said...

wow wow wow .....u are soooo wesome wid computers..really?? i'm this clueless person I tell u. love the look of ur blog and ur headphones wow..indeed it can be a work of a person no less than an aRtIst!!:)

aNANYA...u are good at what u do. really!!:) keep the going strong:)

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Everything, you know.
To start with these headphones you painted,your header!!

I read your previous posts and went,'OMG,she is so much like me!!' (ofcourse, you are wayyyy more creative)

*_*
awesome, you are.

Ananya said...

Veena, Sure honey. :) And thanks! :D

Aakriti, err, no I'm not so awesome with computers :P
And thank you so much! :D

The Blue Periwinkle, Awww! *blush*
Thanks a ton sweetheart :)

Vighnesh said...

3 a.m!
\m/ Witching Hour \m/

fantastic artwork. :)

Ananya said...

I can't believe that YOU commented on my blog.
:/
Thanks though. :)

Anonymous said...

I want those headphones! sad*

Ananya said...

:)

I am not giving them.
:D

BluestGreen said...

paint mine for me!! Please please please!!

Ananya said...

Okay :P

Post a Comment