Bend your mind.

Time check: 2.55 AM
Blogging with a half dead iPod isn't probably a very good idea.
I need to sleep.
But I can't seem to digest the fact that I did absolutely NOTHING today, except looking at probably a 10 thousand photographs of everything ranging from monster bags, hand painted headphones to absolutely psychedelic doodles and mosaics. And everything in between.

I'm too lazy to charge my iPod at the moment. And shall continue assaulting this poor gadget till it switches off on it's own. But I really hope that it lets me at least complete this oh-so-pointless post.

Also, I'm back to white. I can't handle that much darkness.

I'm in love with these varied web fonts blogger has introduced. Saves me so much trouble of having to use HTML and JavaScript.

I'm planning on buying a lot of faux fur and sticking it on to my bag and turn it into a cute, cuddly monster. My mom doesn't approve of the idea much. But I'm going to do it anyway. :D
I'm also going to paint my headphones. After I buy the paints, that is. :/

I was listening to online radio today. Country classics. And I realized that, that thing is totally made for me. I mean the radio. At least for times like these when I don't really bother what's playing in the background while I'm doing mindless browsing or drawing or whatever. Include being too lazy to set a playlist for myself in that as well.

These mosquitoes should bloody go and die somewhere! :@

I think I better be ending this post right here.
Before I stop making sense anymore.
Wait, was I ..?

I can stay awake the whole night.

Aarghh. I so hate days like these.
Tomorrow I WILL do something that wouldn't make me feel all useless like I'm feeling right now.

Okay bye.

10 comments:

purple moonbeam said...

Wait, blogger got new fonts? WHERE are they? The only remotely interesting ones I've got are the same old crappy trebuchet, helvetica and verdana..
Painting headphones is a neat idea. I'd go with lime green if I had lime green paints..

Ananya said...

Template Designer. :D
It seems like you found them?
And I'm planning to paint those cute monsters from Monsters, Inc. on them. :)

★Stolen Halo said...

White is more you :)
As for the random ramblings, aren't they fun :P

Sadhana. said...

Thanks for the fonts tip. :D

And my blog is ONLY filled with such random stuff. :P

Almost all the blogs are black, so it's refreshing to see white :)

Tripthi Battapadi said...

New font! YAY!

White looks good..!
And monsters Inc.
\m/

IceMaiden said...

I am so tired of Helvetica since thats the font I HAVE to use with Illustartor and Indesign :| for the stupid job stuff...! I think I'll jazz it up a lil bit with new fonts :D

I like the white better than the black on your blog :)

Ananya said...

It's good to be Alive, White is MEEEEE! :D Yes, yes, random ramblings are fun.
:)

Sadhana, Anytime ;D
I don't mind black at all. But on my blog, it's an exception.

The Blue Periwnkle, thanks! :D
And Monsters, Inc. Is the cutest movie ever! :D

Annie, haha. Helvetica is the probably the best font for work related stuff.
But blogs are for fun. So it's okay to get funky. :D
And thanks. I like white better too!
:D

Bikram said...

All the best ... in getting that bag sorted ..

and mosquitoes yeah they shud go away and die somewhere else but how .. if that place sends them sway then what do they do ..

SO did u manage to stay awake the whole day then,,


Bikram's

Destiny's child... said...

Love your header! The butterflies are gone but I love it anyway :) Upload pics of whatever creative you do, ok? Can't wait to see the painted headphones. :)

Ananya said...

Bikram, thanks :D
yep, I managed to stay awake till 5. That pretty day-y I guess? :P

Veena, butterflies+all the colours have gone too. :P
I sure would upload the pics.
Oh and I'm done with the headphones. Will post pics soon.
:D

Post a Comment