I don't feel attached to people anymore, like I used to be. Except two people may be. One's in Pune, and one's in Delhi. *And probably I'd find one in Hyderabad too, after I leave here. I wonder why I always end up finding people that I just absolutely love after I go away from that place. Chances are bleak though.* I can't imagine losing those two. Life would be fuckin' E.M.P.T.Y!
And time's like, literally CRAWLING. Slower than a snail, that too. Everyday I wake up and rant to mom how Feb's not getting over only.
I made myself a desk calendar.
This thing here,
And I'm pretty happy with it, considering the fact that the lines are not exactly, what one would like to call 'straight'.
My fascination with black and white is growing. Soon, everything I own/make would be either black or white. Or the combination of those two.
And I'm thinking of changing the blog look. AGAIN.
And guess what? That would be black and white too.
Well, at least I hope that it would be.
I'm planning to paint my headphones. Any suggestions?
Suddenly, I feel like customizing every damn thing I own. And would own, in the recent future.
I feel like I'm on a creative high or something.

8 comments:
Monochrome <3
I. Love. That. Calendar.
You are talented! :)
Omg, that was awesome.
High on creativity, eh? :P
Orange plum, True love <3
Annie, Aww. Thanks! :)
The Blue Periwinkle, Hahah, yes! :D
Thanks! :D
hey ananya... i absolutely loved tht calendar... i want one for me...wish u were in mumbai ..would have ordered one for me ...loved itt totally yaar...
and i wanted to talk to u about the Arts field ...for my lil sis...she wants to take it up so just wanted to get a lil info ..if u can help me with tht.....can i have ur mail id plz??? i mean if its not okay with u...its fine :) no issues :)
If I end up in Mumbai, I'll make one for you :D
My mail id is in the contact thingy up there and in my blogger profile too.
:)
the new look isnt working. Makes it illegible. Badly so.
Too bad you had to see it while I was goofing around :(
Post a Comment