And I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

Catching cold before the most awaited exam of the year is just not cool. I've been sneezing past an hour now. And it isn't helping me reduce this exam tension thatI have, in any manner.
I'm not VERY tensed, but the degree is only higher every time I do a self check.
There have been happy moments. Forced happy moments. Like I'm forcing myself to sing along every song that's playing. To keep me from over-thinking. That's keeping me sane for now.
I don't handle pressure very well y'know.

I've taken fascination for doodles. It ought to be a serious art form, really.

Oh and I had this awesome chocolate mousse today. And I went for shopping yesterday, after class. Mom bought me my pending birthday gift. Which by the way was almost two months back. And it's always clothes. Sigh. I dunno how clothes classify as something gift-y. Like seriously, don't I wear clothes every frigging day? And won't I buy new clothes without it being an occasion?

I'm in such a blabber mood today.

These census people came today. And it just left me wondering how tediously tiring their job would be. India has some huge number of people. Compiling and shit would be like so much work!

I'm day dreaming a lot. About the places I could be in right now than being here. And when I wake up, by doing some work or something, I'm all grumpy. And then I start listening to songs. And then I'm okay again. Sometimes I think I would I have so much better off being emotionless. Such a bliss it is.

About valentine's day, it didn't feel like one outside facebook. Which was suddenly full of love song status messages and lovey dovey photographs and all that.

Classes have been extremelyyyyyy boring for more than a week now. I'm exempted from studying/drawing/anything, 'cause I'm apparently 'done' with all of it. I hate bias-ness. Even if I'm the so-called beneficiary in here.

Okay, I'm done for now.
Oh by the way, check out this:
I drew this thing on my new pencil case.

Did I mention that I just HATE the new facebook picture viewer thing? It's suckyyyyyy! Suckier than the new profile thing that they gave us a while back! :x

Okay bye.

7 comments:

Bikram said...

hmm even i dont like the new picture thing on facebook..

the pic on the pencil case is beatuiful .. you are very good in this WELL DONE ...

and i hoipe you get well soon and are ready for this exam ALL THE BEST for that ...
take care

Bikram's

*orange plum* said...

What new facebook picture thing?

Did you draw that yourself? I could barely make the tiny flower!

get well soon, you :)

Ananya said...

Bikram, Thank you so much! :D

Orange plum, this: http://www.techtree.com/India/News/Facebook_to_get_New_Photo_Viewer/551-114500-643.html
And yep, I drew it myself. :)
Thank youu!
:D

Destiny's child... said...

What you've drawn is so cute! I would have had you make hand-made cards for me if you were somewhere near. I would have paid of course :)

Aakriti said...

ur rabbit is super cute:):)....and well..daydreaming is good. u knw:)and i loove the way u've written the name of ur blog!!

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Oh yeah, the new Fb picture viewer thing is Sucky. However, now i have got used to the new profile page...


Nice blog.

Get well soon.
All the best.


:)

Ananya said...

Veena, I still can post them to you if you want :D

Aakriti, thank you! :D day dreaming isn't really good for health :P

The Blue Periwinkle, even I've got used to the new profile thing. But that doesn't mean that I don't hate it. :P just can't accept the photo viewer thing.
And thanks for stopping by :D

Post a Comment