Arriving somewhere, not here.

Yes. Life is good. It's the way it should be. Go to class, do your work, eat good food, go back to class, and come back home. And not bother about anything else. Trust me, I don't mind the work part at all. Actually, I LOVE it. Sketch, talk, listen, design, blah blah blah.

Unfortunately, this would last for just a day more. Exam is on Sunday, and then I'd be back to my good ol' faithful boring life.
I really want the exam to get over.
But at the same time, I don't want it to.
Weird life.

P.S. Happy birthday Vighnesh. I miss you.
Stop being busy, will you?

2 comments:

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Yeah, Life gets boring..
And every now and then you need something to shake you up!


Good luck with exams! :)

Ananya said...

Yes yes.
And thank you.
Exam's over.
:D

Post a Comment