Monday post. After ages.
1. I'm hating myself. For various reasons. One of them being not being able to talk. Like always.
2. Today's my best friend's birthday. I sent him a birthday card made out of copper wire and a custom printed t-shirt. :D
3. I'm dying to put MNP to use and get rid of this frickin' irritating network of mine.
4. I went to Secunderabad on Friday. Alone. I've never been to that place alone. The rushy market place, in the burninggg Sun! And I had this awesome Pani Puri there. The best I've ever eaten off a road stall.
5. The only thing that I probably like about Hyderabad is the CHEAP shared public transport. Like, I went over 20kms in a shared cab in 20bucks. :O
6. I feel like I'm losing touch with the outside world. I've probably talked to only one person constantly the whole of January. I've stopped socializing and giving a damn. If you don't wanna communicate, I don't care.
7. But it just hurts a little when a certain few people do that.
8. People come. People go. Life goes on. Can't keep them all, right?
9. One of the many reasons I want the college to start as soon as it can. Or I'll go mad. Like seriously.
10. I suck at conference calls. Actually, all types of calls.
11. There's a lot of sulk. A LOT of it.
12. I was the only one in class today too and I did math. And lots of doodling on the math book.
13. I'm stuck in that kinda mood where all you want to do is sleep the whole day. Ignore the world and not speak out a single word.
14. I don't even know what exactly is killing me inside. There are too many things. And I can't be bothered enough to find out what it is.
15. Okay. Enough of this crap.
16. I'm gonna get into full time painting after this bloody exam is over.
17. Also, I'm planning to watch all the possible movies. And all the possible TV series that exist.
18. I've come to a conclusion that I can't make myself read any novel till this damn internet exists.
19. Someday I'd get over this internet addiction of mine. Go into exile.
20. I'm listening to a lot of Bollywood songs these days. Those high beat, nonsensical songs that people keep dancing to.
21. Suddenly, I don't feel like listening to that too.
22. I want my long hair* back. And I want it right now. -_-
23. And I wanna go buy some new clothes. Or anything. I NEED to possess something NEW.
24. I'm already bored of that oh-so-fascinating white pen that I bought sometime back.
25. Oh. And I tend to over eat when my heart is full of emptiness. :/
5 comments:
I tend to overeat when I am agitated. And even worse, I overeat the really expensive and really fattening chocolate stuff :(
Sigh.
:)
Naiceeee
Bikram's
Breathe, woman!
Life's good, yes? yes.
^No! I am kidding. But whatever it is sulking never helps. Bah! Technicality!
Point 22*
Hair*, I am guessing? :P
Love
Annie, same pinch :P
Bikram :) thanks
Orange plum, Sulking never helps. It isn't supposed to. :P
And yes I meant hair. -.-
Post a Comment