Teenage Wasteland.

I'm sleepy but I don't want to sleep.
I suddenly feel hyper and I ought to be killing myself for blogging from the iPod. I mean, heights of joblessness this is.

And I know that my current blog header is too much in the face. But it's okay, deal with it. It's gonna stay that way for a while 'cause I spent too much time filling the colours in it. :P

I'm suffering from creative constipation regarding a few things that I ought to get done by this month and it's putting me off badly. (lol@the way the screen is shifting as I type, as if I'm freakin' typing on a typewriter!) Any suggestions as to what to do with a 14 A4 sheets attached together frame? I can't think of anything good.

I'm in such a mess-not able to study and all. I just be blank and feel like doing nothing. THAT is irritating. Really really irritating. I'm telling you, this month is going extra-ordinarily SLOW. feels like ages since last Sunday.

I was going through some really old mails. 2007-2008 types. And I realized how much I've changed. The way I talk, the kind of people I talk to, my opinions, habits, reactions, every-EVERYTHING has changed. All that drama of 'will never grow up, will never change' seems all pointless now. I just feel glad to have passed that stage. To have 'grown up'. I'm glad of what I am today, of how I am. I just hated the teens part of me, but I do miss the kiddo me. Surprising as it is, I have no sad memories of my childhood. Having said that, I do have a lot of cry baby photographs of me. Those were 'cause of the tantrums I threw and not 'cause I was sad or anything. I still throw tantrums, just that I don't get everything I want now. :/ I hate 'growing up' for that. They expect you to understand and be mature and not throw tantrums whenever you want something. Sigh.

Anyway, I better be sleeping now.
And here's a photo.



Say cheeeeeeeeeese. :D

Goodnight. :D

P.S. Title courtesy : Baba O'Riley - The Who.

5 comments:

Aakriti said...

What amazes me the most about your post are that they are so genuine and straight from the heart. Well, I really do not how does it feels to 'change'. Often we don't realize how much we have changed until we go back to our old diaries and read what we wrote, which at that moment seems 'kiddish' and then there is this change which people who, when they see us tell us "You have changed a lot"..and an instant question that comes up is "For the good or for the bad?", which in that moment holds the key to our growth. Glad you know how much you have changed, for nothing is better in this world than knowing "oneself"...
:) stay happy:)

Bikram said...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

over time we all change thats how life goes on.. and change is good also

All the best for everything take care...

DiDo said...

cho cute@ the pic... that smile is a million dollar smile girl hehee...

about being jobless and doing nothing....i know exactly how it feels... but trust me....things will work out soon...it took a real long time for me.... but its kinda of good now...wishing the same for u :)

when are the NID results??

DiDo said...

heyy i loved ur headerrr..... photoshop?? or illutartor??

Ananya said...

Aakriti, that's true! :)

Bikram, Yes, change is good. And thank you! :)

Dido, hehe thank you! :D
NID results might be out by March end I suppose. Forgot :P
And did the header in Photoshop. I forgot how to work on Illustrator. -_- It's so damn complex! CorelDraw is way better :D

Post a Comment