It's the first Monday of 2011.
Time to unlazy-self and get some work done.
BTW, it's almost an year since I started this tradition of writing these '25-some-nothings' on my blog.
And I'm surprised that I stuck to it.
:D
So, I'd just, errm write. -_-
1. If you like totally cut out the whole of last year like it never existed, the new year has been very very happy. 'Perfect'-like.
2. Since my friend couldn't come on my b'day, she made up by calling me for lunch outside. And making the awesomest cake out of molded ice-cream and applying it on my face in middle of a somewhat crowded mall. And believe me, I wasn't one bit self-conscious. Which is, well, heck surprising for myself too. :P
3. I've been wanting to write a flashback of 2010 for quite sometime. Lemme do.
4. January - It was full of writing practical record books, preparing for NID+NIFT and boards. Like, I could never go to sleep before 2 with that much amount of work. And I did night-outs writing. I want to get into that mode of studying again. This time, just not for boards. :D It's like I am doing NOTHING right now. Go away you wretched laziness.
5. February - This month's highlight was of my board practical's and NIFT's entrance exam's clash dates. I was weeping-cursing my luck. And after so much drama I got the practical's date shifted to the next day. I also remember writing lengthyyy mock-tests for NIFT preparation and how I always sucked in the first part. :/
And how my Physics' practical rocked by my not knowing head or tail of the experiment I was giving. And how the teachers told me everything that there was to write and do.
6. March - The boards' month. Everything was such a blur in this month. I didn't sleep for what seemed like forever and there was this constant nervousness that gave me panic attacks before the math paper. And after 2 full weeks of torture, the exams got over. And I clicked pics with my now dead Panny (camera, short for Panasonic). The best part was that the exam centre looked like some haunted old fort. Such relevance with the dreaded exams. -_-
7. April - April, was full of craft-y mess. I had to prepare for the second part of the NIFT entrance. That meant that I had to indulge in all kind of stuff that I hated. And still hate. I hate hate hate doing craft work. Building models and stuff. Papers, thermocol, fevicol, clay, pins. Eeeeeks. To top it, I even screwed the exam.
8. May - This month was rather depressing owing to the fact that I couldn't clear a subject in my board examinations. World stood at a dead end and I seriously failed to understand what had just happened. Or what would happen and stuff like that. It was certain that I had to write a supplementary exam to clear the 12th std and that sending my paper back for revaluation would do no good. So, I had to study math. AGAIN.
9. June - June sucked. Just plain sucked! The NIFT people did not take me in 'cause my supplementary result got delayed by two days. Just fucking TWO days! Like, all my hopes and dreams came crashing down. This time, I want to get in the top 10 so that I could go all 'In your face!' on them. :/
10. July - Disoriented-lazy-meaningless life. That is what this month was all about. I considered many many options. Colleges I mean. But ended up being at home. Doing nothing worthwhile. Well, my bro did try teaching me a thing or two about Design.
11. August - I went to Delhi for my cousin's marriage. Delhi-Amritsar and everything in between. Met a really old online friend in Delhi for the first time. And for the first time in months was doing something 'fun'. And bro left for USA by the end of the month. And before going he tried to teach me how to drive. We went only twice though. Hehe.
12. September - Laziness. Just pure laziness. And a whole lot of doing nothing. One can't just do all the nothingness that exists in the world.
13. October - I think I started watching TV series in this month. 24, Dexter and the likes. And took a liking for cooking and stuff.
14. November - By the end of this month, I joined coaching classes. Life has some momentum since then.
15. December - The Ooty trip and all the awesomeness that I felt 'cause of sketching and being high and happy with life. I'd like to believe that the happiness feel is starting to take over me. Also, I find no reason to be unhappy. I felt loved and lucky. One thing that did go wrong in December was that my love, camera, ditched me as soon as I went on a vacation. It's still dead and I don't think that it is going to get resurrected. Actually, I don't want it to. I want a new one. :)
16. Whew! It's over already. I might have been complaining how 2010 was never getting over, but it just flew by.
17. I should have my dinner now. I think. It's almost 11. :\
18. So yeah, I'm back. After 14mins. :P
19. I have work. A lot of it actually. And I'm not doing it. Lalalalaaaaaaa! :D
20. 100 logos and office interior perspective drawing. I think I'm going with incomplete homework to the class again.
21. NID exam this Sunday. I feel guilty of not studying. -_-
22. And I'm listening to DT. Scenes from a memory. The whole album. Back to back.
23. Also, I got all teddy-related gifts this birthday. I just wish I could get a life-size one soon. :D
24. Lost inside. Hyper outside.
25. Cough cough, you've stayed too long. Please go away?
P.S. I wrote this yesterday, and then, my internet stopped working. So, couldn't post. :/
8 comments:
I think 2010 was stupid for a lot of people, everyone seems to be happy to see it go.... I made some serious wtf-was-i-thinking' mistakes too.. ugh! :P But koi na, I have a feeling that this year is going to be great! :)
Cheers,
Annie.
It all depends how you go through circumstances. Yet we need to stand still. Reading this post, although it was personal to you but it made me to think about my last year consisting of several feelings, ups and downs.
2010 was worst year ...
all the best for 2011 hopefully it will be our year ...
NID exams doesn't need preps..
not kidding even
Annie, I believe that it would be! :D
Arvind, ups and downs are all part of life na? :)
Bikram, Hope so too! :D
Gypsyontherocks, may be people like you don't need preps. But I'm pretty ordinary, less than average brainy, so I need to.
For me, last year ruled.
So will this.
And I really hope it works for you too.
You can make it happen.
Peace. :)
So it did fly by :)
I wish you all the best for this year. Just go all out and make all your dreams come true :)
Vighnesh, I hope I can.
Veena, Yees yes, it did. And thank you so much! :)
Post a Comment