Love will keep us alive.

I'm almost teary-eyed.
I feel so loved and all.
Some people make life really worth living.
Even though I missed physical presence of people around me, like every-goddamn-year, love is all I feel.
Another birthday is coming to an end.
And 2010 is getting over. Like, FINALLY!
:)

6 comments:

Bikram said...

Hey i did not know it was ur birthday ... HAPPY birthday 31st dec... :)


and wishing you a very happy new year toooooo

yes Finally 2010 has endded yayyyyyyyyyy to that

heres to a prosperous and lovely 2011...

Bikram's

AS said...

Happy birthday and Happy New Year

AS said...

Happy birthday and Happy New Year

Vighnesh said...

I'm sorry I couldn't talk properly.
Really low balance.
I was really pleased to know that you were surprised when I called.
Er yeah.
:)

Destiny's child... said...

Happy New Year Ananya! :)

Ananya said...

Bikram, hehe. No probs, now you know ;) and thank you so much! :D wish you the same!

AS, thank you! :)

Hiddo, stop grinninggg :P

Vighnesh, I think I was the one who called back. You could've talked. :(

Veena, same to you! :D

Post a Comment