Hi there. *waves hand*
1. Today was Monday. Such a lame day. You have to get up up early and go out. After full 2 days of waking up LATE. (Well, here early refers to 8.45am and late refers to anything after 11am.)
2. Yesterday, I went to this exhibition/workshop/whatever-you-call-it, 'Dialogue in the Dark'. Basically, they put you and other people you come with in a pitch dark room and make you experience blindness closely. This thing provides employment to the blind. As we cannot see in the room, we naturally try and survive with the other senses and we have the blind people to guide us. Ironic, but true. The guide that we had astonished me, when he told me stop walking ahead when there were around seven people more, that too from a distance.
3. Also, people sound much more pleasing when you don't have to bother looking at their expressions.
4. Before going for this thing, we had lunch. Me, with mom and dad. Typically, mum and dad didn't want to eat un-Indian food, but they didn't have a choice as we already entered a restaurant and it was too late to back out. So we had Mexican penne pasta and quesadillas. Yummm it was. This was my first encounter with Mexican food and I loved it. My parents weren't too impressed though. :/ (Venue: Chillis, Inorbit mall, Hyderabad)
5. I had terrible-st headache after I got back home. With burning, watery eyes and cold. Apparently, I'd like to think it happened 'cause of that exhibition. 'cause I couldn't see anything and was stretching my eyes wide open to see. But couldn't still. Me and my wretched up theories. -_-
6. Today was awesome. The class I mean. I'm ahead of all the people who joined before I did. It makes me go all 'eeeeee:D'. This is such an ego booster.
7. I drew human figures today. So many of them. Without using eraser. :') Well almost.
8. This irritating song 'Sheila ki jawani' is stuck on my mind! :@:@
9. The weather is so icky. It was SO sunny today!
10. And this is supposed to be winter time. Hmph!
11. I was reading my old status messages on facebook a while back. And I realised that this year has actually been longer than it seemed.
12. I mean, seriously. From cribbing over turning 18, starting listening to DT, writing practical records, having board practicals and NIFT exam dates clash, to not clearing math and writing supplementary, turn down from admission to endless days of doing nothing, watching movies, longggg late night calls, trying to drive, seeing my bro go off to USA, and this very day, where I sit, just eagerly waiting for life to get back on track.
13. Isn't it amazing how life changes so fast? How just one stupid thing you do, makes everything you could see so evidently happening in your future just goes away?
14. There is something about these memories which don't make it bitter enough. Like, the feeling of enlightenment and deeeeeeeeep understanding.
15. Like, you learn that crying over things doesn't help. Like, it's just not worth it. Things happen, people change, life just goes on and on. And you learn to live with it.
16. Drawing humans does something to you. You start giving people weird looks, like you're checking them out.
17. Also, walking past the NIFT campus every friggin' weekday is annoying. Not exactly that, but it just makes me pretty hateful.
18. A few days back, on Friday, to be exact. Sir was showing my how to draw 'simplified' version of people I drew. He happened to draw a ':P' smiley on the kiddos face. I gave him a *what the fuck* look and he cracked up laughing. And was trying to stop laughing for like, what, an hour?!
19. I need to watch Dexter soon. Season finale is out! I can't believe it's over already. :'(
20. I'll be 19 in a few days. I feel all grown up. Not. -_-
21. Anddddd I'm still not in college. It's like so insulting when people who're barely 17 join college before you do.
22. And my new iPod finally got it's first drop+scratch today. I feel so miserable.
23. Need.to.get.screen.scratch.guard.asap.
24. I just hope tomorrow goes by fast. And Friday comes sooner. Vacation timeeeeeee!
25. And I'm planning to make grilled cheese sandwiches tomorrow for breakfast. :/ I hope I wake up early.
Bye byeeee.
Good nights.
:D
7 comments:
@2. That must've been quite an experience.
Very moving.
Has it affected you in any way?
4. Wow! I still haven't tried Mexican cuisine yet.
What's it like?
@8. LMFAO! *same pinch*.
Though in my case it has something to do with my singing it at the top of my voice on sunday.
@12. \DT/
@14. Hah! I told you so!
Just chill you'll actually be glad of this by the time you start college.
@22. *points an laughs* blehahahahahahahahahahahaha xD
@22. *points and laughs* blehahahahahagahahaha.
@22. *POINTS AND LAUGHS* BUHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Haan Sheila Sheiiiila! Sheila ki jawaaaani! :P
Really annoying song, yes, but it's provided me with quite some amusement- One girl in my bus was made to sing that to a guy as a dare xD
Also, that course sounds really cool!
2. Really , i would love ot experience that sound amazing ..
4. yummy mexican is my favourite too especially the JUG they give for BEER .... brrrrrpppppppppp :) he heh ehe
5. :)
6:- Well done you excellent
9.same here snow,ice,shilly wind cloudy.. wanna exchange ...
12. patience it will be on track...
13:0 welcome ot my world , you trust the wrong person and
kaputttttt goes life
15:- Ditto
20:- WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNN
25:- some for me tooo :)
Take care girl and have fun
Bikram's
Vighnesh,
2. Yeah, I'm petrified of total darkness now. :/
4. Couldn't quite make out the difference between the Italian and Mexican pasta. But the way it was served was different and nice, in a way. Quesadillas are yummyyyyyy. :)
8. Regarding that song, I just found out that it's not 'Shiela ki jawani' it's 'Shiela Kijwani'. Katrina Kaif's name in the movie. :/
14. I just hope I don't get tiringly frustrated by then. 7 more months! :(
22. I HATE YOU.
Sadhana, Now that's something! Haha. That girl has to have some guts for that. :P Did she dance too? :P
That course thing will open in Inorbit soon. :)
Bikram,
2. Yeah. It is. :)
4. Hahah, good for you. :P
5. :D
6. Thank youuuu! :D
9. Sure. Exchangeee! :D
12. It better be. :P
13. It was me who spoiled it for myself. Hehe.
20. You'll know. ;)
25. Sure. :D
Dialogue in the dark sounds so nice. Never heard of such a concept before. Very novel, must have been a great experience. :)
wow the blind activity sounds interesting. I do it sometimes while driving. Thrilling as it is. :
I was in university when I was 17. :P (loves to make annie feel better) :P haha
ciao.
PS: mexican food is something i always wanted to have. lets see when i get my hands on it.
Veena, It IS nice. :)
Eddie, You drive blindfolded? I wonder what happens to the people on the road! :P
And I'm not talking about the people your age (read, ANCIENT). I'm talking about this generation :P
Post a Comment