You've gotta journey around the bend

The Monday post is BACK! After ages. Like, seriously ages.
It's back though, like normal, peaceful blogging. As compared to the 30-day project, which was very abnormal and huge. :P

1. I have this effin terrible backache that isn't letting me even sit in peace.

2. I've joined these coaching classes. Which doesn't exactly have a class. It's a messy ethnic interior decor studio, where I sit on the couch and draw the awesome things that they have. The ground doesn't have flooring, it has gravel stones. And there's a yellow light emitting tubelight.

3. There are five faculty people. I've seen only four of them yet. And random people keep walking into the place to go to the over-head restaurant. It's even more weird when I get to see people I know.

4. It makes me go 'Errrrrrrr HI!? *insert why the hell are YOU here expression*' :/

5. I hate the location of this place. It's walking distance from NIFT Hyderabad. But it taught me how to draw without using the eraser. So, I love it. :D

6. Also, I can now make uncomplicated still life sketches in 5 minutes, dot. If I have to, y'know.

7. I'm being such a show-off. And I liked doing that for a change. Like, I had not achieved anything worthwhile in ages.

8. I'm going to make a chocolate-only cake on 31st.

9. I feel weird about it though. Who the fuck bakes a self birthday cake?

10. It's like saying 'I love you' in a more than gay manner, to yourself.

11. I have to still make one more sketch for tomorrow. Arrgh! Whattodraw?! :(

12. I need an absolutely tight hug right now. :\

13. I hate my network. 'An Idea can change your life.' It has. Now, mobile number portability, hurry up!

14. I might be going out, next to next week. Bangalore-Ooty side. And I'm looking forward to it. It better be happening!

15. June, please come soon. Please? Pretty please?

16. I'm in full black today. And chilly breeze is blowing! <3 Loveeeeeeeee. :D

17. Winter makes me happy. Though I wish it was more 'wintery' in here. :/

18. I want a miracle-maker. Any idea where to find them?

19. It's been so long...

20. I want to make paper planes and fly them from the terrace. Shall do that tomorrow.

21. I'm sick of tired of living in this stupid city alone. This much isn't enough much? Need people I could hang out with DAILY or get me the hell out of this city!

22. What a freaking change of mood. :/

23. Need to relax.

24. And chill out.

25. And let things be.

This was such an emo post. Eeeek.
Except the first few points may be.
Anyway, I'm done for now.

Bye bye.

14 comments:

Bikram said...

I guess u r back to the 25 pointers .. dod you know i started doing this monday thing got motivated by you.. you stopped and me too.. so i blame you :)
he he hhe

good ot see you back into the old self

nice points and

and chill breeze u need t ocome here to feel it -6 tonight :)

Bikram said...

well hey u r welcome to come to birmingha UK... he he hehe :)
reply to ur point 21 :)

BluestGreen said...

i bake my own birthday cake! :/ i prefer it that way.

rohit Iyer said...

Hahaha awesome... loved this post of yours...
Ooooooh yes.. brrr.. The last couple o days in Hyd have been colddddd.. to top it, it rained today <3...
This post is intriguing enough to keep me coming back to your blog to check for updates..

Keep writing!!

Oh and Hyd is definitely not a stupid city... You haven't seen enough of it to say ENOUGH!! I am supa sure..

--
RoHiT
dial-a-denial.blogspot.com

Ananya said...

Bikram, I left it only in November, you left it way before that :P
and thanks for inviting me over :D hehe

Riya, errm. I haven't baked ANY cake, and I like it that way, so far. :D

Rohit, I hate the rains. Really do.
And I'd be glad if you do coming back! :D
And I hate Hyd. I've seen enough of it to say that. I've been in the hell hole for 3 yrs now. :/

Unknown said...

hey ananya! u monkey why the hell don't u contact me idiot???? its been ages since we both met n did some funky stuff... my cpt exam's gonna end on this Sunday thats the 19th just hope that i get through it ya(fingers crossed)!:):)
and frankly speaking dear u haven't yet seen anything in this city except for some boring areas :):) so dear lets freak out from the 19th :):):) n BTW why don't u just drop in?? my house's just 10 to 15 mins from Ur house:):):) really missing those days anu those villa days of ours :):)n u dare say that Ur lonely! love u loads dear.. n not to mention u write awesome baby as always :):)

Vighnesh said...

This comment harolds the return of the prodigal reader!
I <3 showing off.
Winter in Pune is beginning to grip me by the throat and I am constantly told that I haven't seen the real thing yet.
Some comfort.
Wish you'd hurry up with that cake of your's.
Post a picture. Save a life.
Yellow tubelight? :O
Still-life in 5 minutes?
Drawing without the use of an eraser?
Whoa!
Whoa!
Whoa!

Glad to have you back.

Vighnesh said...

>:D<

DiDo said...

a tighttttt hugggggggg to u ...now will u share ur cake with me ;)

Ananya said...

Akshitaa, babe, whatever you say. Hyderabad is so far the most boring place I've ever been in :P everything is so gaddamn far away. And public transport sucks. Also, I won't be here on the 19th. I'm going out of station on 17th itself, till Christmas may be. Will see you after that?
And all the best for your exam! :D

Vighnesh, welcome back to the most idiotic, lovable blog reader of mine. :D
I hope the winter doesn't strangle you. You like winters, right? Please say yes. Pleaaaase?
Cake has to wait. May be I won't make it. I dunno. I don't like the idea so much.
Yes, yellow tubelight. Gives a very bulb-like feel.
Glad to be back!
>:D<

Dido, awww! thanks! :D
Sure will :P come here ;)

Unknown said...

ananya just because u live in one corner of the city u just cant say tht everything is so far offf!!!!! :) n yea dear sure once u come back give me a call :)

Ananya said...

Of course I can! Like it's my fault that my place is out of the city :P

Destiny's child... said...

Every one (including me) is drooling over that unbaked chocolate cake. Why don't you bake one and post the pics at least ? ;)

Ananya said...

Haha, you'll have to wait till 'next' year for that. :P

Post a Comment