Day 30 - Discuss your first love.
Butterflies in tummy.
The feeling like you're the best thing that ever existed on this planet.
Those hugs and kisses.
And all the sweet mush talk,
And all the cute li'l dreams,
And all the sugary promises.
Go down the drain
and make you bitter,
When you break up.
:)
I would've mentioned much more, if the guy was worth it.
But nah.
This much is okay.
5 comments:
Missed this post.. YEah well said if the person was worth it .. Don u worry girl someone somwehere is waiting for u .. and all the dirty and wrong promises made will be fulfilled by that one ..
Dont worry
Smile
I would have written about my dog :)
Bikram, Let's see. :)
*smiles*
Veena, I wish I had a dog to write about. :'(
wow!this 30 day project was amazing...i would not stop before reading d whole thing irrespective of d time...great going gal! :D
Haha, thank you so much! mwahs! :D
Post a Comment