Day 18. Dreams and wishes. Sigh.

Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have?

Errm.
I have lots of those. 'cause my present sucks. And past sucked too. But it's over. So yeah, I have only the recent future to reply upon.
Basically, as of now, I want to get admission in Bombay. So, I have to kinda study 'well' and get there.
And live the college/hostel life.
And get over the self-consciousness.
And get a awesome-paying foreign internship.
And then, an awesome-paying job, which would allow me to work from home later.
And a cute li'l home and a pup.
And take up serious photography.
And die early, 'cause old age is a bitch.

Yeah, that much. And a few things here and there.
I actually do not have any fancy wishes as such, as far as I know.
Except of owning all the awesome lenses and a Lieca. <3
I'll get there someday! :D

5 comments:

Vighnesh said...

I'm sure you have the courage and strength to acheive what you want.
And then more.

Bikram said...

Well then what you waiting for CHRISTMAS...

get set gooooooooooooooo


go and get what you want, its not gonna come and land on ur lap ... you got to work for it lady...

thats how it works.. beleive me :)

and yeah as u said in the last line I am sure you will get there someday for sure All the best and my wishes with you ...


Bikram's

Ananya said...

Vighnesh, *smiles*

Bikram, nah, not waiting for christams, waiting for life to get faster :P
And thank you for all your wishes! :D

Destiny's child... said...

Yes, you can! :)

Angelika said...

well we always feel that r life sucks ...i dont know when dis feeling will end....hope it ends veryyyyy soon for u atleast ...plz have a pup asap :D

Post a Comment