Day 8. Shoot for the stars

Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why?

1. Draw at least 10 human figures and 10 still life drawings. 'cause I HAVE to! :(
2. Make some awesome lasagna. 'cause lasagna is love. True love. <3
3. Be more verbal. 'cause I kind of, don't have to talk much these days. :/
4. Complete those notes I left in between over a month ago. Hardly two months left for the exam, you know. :\
5. Complete That 70s Show. 'cause it's time. :)

Yeah yeah. I know I need to stop being to lethargically lazy, stop staring at me -.-

4 comments:

DiDo said...

Can u pass on the lasangna...plzzzz


see i read n commented on every post i missed...now i updated ur add..n wont miss anyone of them

i'm loving this 30 day project :)

Bikram said...

bravooo kudos.. go ananya go ananya :)

he hehe good one and i am not staring at you what makes you think that

Destiny's child... said...

All the best kiddo! :)

Ananya said...

Dido, Sure :D
And thank you so much! :D

Bikram, haha. Thanks :D

Veena, thank youuuu :)

Post a Comment