Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have?
Errrm, just one? Okayyyyy. Let's see.
I have this horrible habit of remembering conversations and pin-pointing out what I should have said instead of what I did say. Like, something that would've fit in better or something more relevant or same thing phrased in a better way. :/ That's why I prefer writing to speaking out aloud. Speaking sucks, you can never take your words back. And words are a lot of things. Human bonds, are all spun around words. And feelings. Sweet words, bitter words. The most convenient and wide-spread medium of expression by far.
Like the famous Boyzone song,
It's only words
And words are all I have
To take your heart away.
Part of the series, a 30 day project
6 comments:
I wish I was more decisive. Sometimes I just can't make up my mind!
Tell me about it -.-
True..!! u cnt take back the words u blurt...!! but sumtimes good to vent out ur frustration....
I'm not getting your posts in my blog updates!!!
And this made ME want to do the 30 day project too! Sounds like fun! :)
Looking forward to seeing the future posts! :)
You'd need to update the blog address! :)
And go for it! Would love to see it! :D
well i feel d person u talking to decides how easy or diffcult is it to pick words....if its a dear one u know even if u say something wrong its ok d oder person will understand...its only diffcult wid ppl u not very open wid or who dont understand u (which is d case wid most ppl)words can make a difference!
Post a Comment