A 30 day project, Day 1

1st of November, starts on a Monday. Looks good to start things, y'know.

So I've decided to take up this near impossible mission that goes by the name '30 day project', which I found here when I was whiling away time and reading the updates in my blogs' list. There are thousands of 30 days/365 days self-project topics on google and I've always wanted to try it out. I'm planning to do a 365 photo a day thing soon too. Probably from the next year, which by the way is only two months away now. :P

Anyway, I've got much on my platter now, which is making me happeeey! This and that and exam and a big fat novel that I bought yesterday. My first Stephen King novel, The Stand. A 1300+ pages book. A horror fiction. And this chill that is starting to take over already. I mean, the chill in the air. Winter chill. I see good days ahead. :D

Enough of this yap yap. Let's get to business. This is what I'm gonna mostly write about in the coming month.

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02 - The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends.
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have?
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why?
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why?
Day 09 - Something you’re proud of in the past few days.
Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.
Day 11 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Day 12 - Your favorite season and why.
Day 13 - Your views on drugs, alcohol and religion.
Day 14 - A picture of you and your family.
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play?
Day 16 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why?
Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have?
Day 19 - Your earliest memory.
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future?
Day 21 - Bullet your whole day.
Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else?
Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot?
Day 24 - A letter to your parents?
Day 25- What I would find in your bag?
Day 26 - What you think about your friends?
Day 27 - What kind of person attracts you?
Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30 - Discuss your first love.

Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Disclaimer: Since 'interesting' is such a highly relative subject, this one goes by my terms.

Me, lost, messy, with the keyboard sticking out of the table, like always. On a lazy summer afternoon.

1. I'm not really a depressed or a sad person. The longest I can ever be depressed is a week. I just become disoriented after that. Like, it becomes too boring to be sad all the time. :/

2. I'm not exactly a patient person. If a thing has to happen, it has to be happening already.

3. I like talkative people. A lot. Saves me the trouble of talking. :P

4. I don't hate talking, but I tend to become very self-conscious about the way I speak. Especially if I stutter by mistake.

5. I often plan how my dream house should be. And you better believe me if I tell you that my dream house would be single bedroom flat on the highest available floor. Me, my cuppa coffee and my sleeeeeeak laptop.

6. I lose temper quickly. Opposite is also true.

7. The new age Indian television and cinema pisses me off with it morbid glamour, social network publicity, storyline, everything.

8. The music I listen to mostly consists of is old hindi songs, progressive rock, progressive metal, classic rock, western classical symphonies, country music, soft rock and a bit of pop and alternative. I keep adding to the genre list. Most recent to be post rock.

9. I used to be CRAZY about Atif Aslam some three years back. Like, CRAZY crazy.

10. I love butterflies, you probably know that, as I make it quite obvious in the header.

11. I've always wanted to be a designer. Like, not always. But for over 7 years. The only thing that changed is that I wanted to be a fashion designer before, I completely hate that line now as it became over-popular, over-hyped and cliched. If you say you want to go to a design school, they assume that you're gonna be a fashion designer. If you're interested to know, I want to do something in media and communications in design field. I bet most people don't even know something like that exists.

12. I watch TV when I feel lonely.

13. I like Bombay. Even though it's over-crowded. There's something about that crowd that doesn't drive you crazy at all. May be that is because I've hardly been there for more than two days at a stretch.

14. I hate obnoxiously shouting/screaming people on the tv/street/road/anywhere.

15. And I can't bear death of people I know. I just can't get over it.

12 comments:

Bikram said...

Wowo thats a massive task , all the best to you I am sure you will do it.. once you have done i will think of doing it he hehehe :)

Talktative people ah well no problems i talk a lot as you can see from the comments :)

loose temper a lot people will say the same about me, its good cause people who loose temper quickly also cool down faster :)

yes about butterflies

very good pointers now we know a bit more about you tooo :)
and all the best for being a designer I am sure with some hard work you will get there .. just dont give up is the motto :)

this is going to be the fastest comment , as it says u posted this article 5 minutes back... he hehehehe

take care and all the best

Bikram's

Ananya said...

Sure, do it! :D

And thanks! :)
Fastest comment ever I'd say :P

Vighnesh said...

But er y'know, you never said anything about er y'know if er y'know if you like pani puri er y'know like er y'know do absolutely love it(?) like er y'know because that's what I wanted to know like er y'know and that's exactly what you didn't mention like er y'know.
:)

Ananya said...

I don't absolutely love pani puri, that's why :/

Vighnesh said...

And you thought it very entertaining to hold that crucial bit of information back and torment me and then you'd probably expect me to cherish the torment, which I won't but you'll expect it anyway not realizing that enjoying agony is not human nature and strictly speaking, inflicting such an agony is not in the nature of most humans but you've seemed to have developed it as a hobby and which is exactly why you didn't think it important to write that you don't really like pani puri, which is catastrophic for me because I absolutely gorge on it but i'll let that pass.

Ananya said...

*calls 911* :O

Vighnesh said...

LMFAO! :*

Ananya said...

*blush* :P

Vismitha said...

Ah. Hello there :D
Glad to see this picking on :D
You're on my blogroll btw :)

Ananya said...

Hey, thanks! :D

DiDo said...

I forgot to update ur blog address..no wonder i missed out on ur posts :((

Damn..!!

loved tht pic... did u click it??

Ananya said...

Yes, I did. :D

Post a Comment