Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why?
I do not like the conventional superheroes. Batman, spiderman, superman, blah blah blah. Those types I mean. My brand of superheroes is different. The coolest super heroes ever! :D
Most recent one:
Gru
Despicable Me
Super villain becomes super hero who steals the moon and saves the little girls :D
Most cutest one:
Sullivan
Monsters, Inc.
The scariest monster at Monsters, Inc. Has the highest score at making the kids screams in horror. But when Boo comes to the monster world, he's the most cutest, caring, protective monster ever! :D
Most superhero-like:
Mr. Incredible
The Incredibles
Disney's original superhero family. :D
PS. I lke a few other Disney super heroes, which I can't remember at the moment. -_-

5 comments:
Jack jack absolutely rules!
And Asterix if you can call him a super-hero.
Obelix, definitely.
And my dearly beloved- SHAKTIMAAN!
Jack jack is the cutest fireball EVER! :D
I could not agree more with your choice of superheros.
:D
Mr.Incredible..my fav too :)
Post a Comment