Day 24, 25, 26, 27. Too much to do.

Day 24 - A letter to your parents?
Dear mumma-papa,
Please don't freak out 'cause I'm writing a letter to you.
No, I'm not going to run away from the house. Neither do I have a boyfriend.
Also, please don't worry about my future so much that I feel guilty.
As I won't be at home next year, I want you to know that I love you and will miss you. :)
Love,
Me.


Day 25- What I would find in your bag?
As of right now,
Few papers. Some change. Pencil colours. Pencils. Eraser. Sharpner. Pens. Scale. Cutter. Wallet.Chocolate wrapper. :/


Day 26 - What you think about your friends?
They should be giving bravery awards for sticking around. :)


Day 27 - What kind of person attracts you?
People who have 'this' aura around them.

2 comments:

Neeha said...

Woww..Loved your project..
If possible some time..I too will try it..Nice blog..Keep blogging..

Ananya said...

Do try and lemme know. Would love to read it. :)

Post a Comment