Day 29. Helter Skelter.

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?

About life:
Things seem to work out if you just hang on to them. Being patient helps.

About myself:
Discovered new heights of weirdness I can display. I seem to sleep very early and eat more when I'm feeling down. Like yesterday, I slept at 10pm, woke up at 2am. Cried like the world's going to end and dozed off again by 3. Had series of weird dreams till I woke up. Had major snacks in between meals. Would probably avoid eating dinner now. And sleep even earlier.
Need.to.get.out.of.this.
Also, that I don't take harsh criticism too well. It puts me off. And I lose whatever li'l patience I have.
And that I can exhibit totally opposite emotions as soon as I switch off music.

7 comments:

Bikram said...

thats why they say PAtience is a Virtue :)

why would u cry hmm is everything ok , r u ok

Sh@s said...

Thank God, i am not the only one who behaves like this at times.
Just hang on, things will cheer up and you will be buzzing like a butterfly, soon.
TC

Ananya said...

Bikram, A bitter virtue at that :P
Yeah, I'm okay now. :)

Sh@s, haha. Yep sure :)

Destiny's child... said...

Harsh criticism doesn't go down well with anyone. Constructive criticism does. You are alright. :)

Ananya said...

It was meant to be 'constructive'. :P

Destiny's child... said...

Constructive criticism in the guise of harshness. I don't like it either! :D

Ananya said...

hahah :D I'm glad! :P

Post a Comment