Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play?
Blah blah:
1. Eric Johnson - A song for life
2. Creednece Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
3. Euphoria - Dil
4. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven
5. Porcupine Tree - Door to the river
6. Lucky Ali - Tere mere saath
7. The Beatles - The long and winding road
8. John Denver - Rocky mountain high
9. Candlemass - Crystal ball
10. Heaven & Hell - Bible black
And I take this moment to announce that I have finally come into possession of the iPod touch, the one which my bro sent over a month ago, last week.. :)
7 comments:
well
Euporia = DIL awesome song .. Dil wil pe na jaana .. is that the one you mean ...
and Lucky ali:- nice song that tere mere saath jo hota hai
Rest again no IDEA :)
Errm, no, I meant the new one, from their album Mehfuz :P
:D
CCR, Porcupine Tree, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, just the sight of their names make meh happy :D
Yay you're on facebook! I'll add you :D.
Euphoria & BEatlesss WOWw....
And tere mere saath jo hota hai..rocksssss the list ..woww..
Euphoria & BEatlesss WOWw....
And tere mere saath jo hota hai..rocksssss the list ..woww..
oh yeah mehfuz is a good album too ..
Dee.Dee, Whoa, cool :D and I'm glad to have you on-board :D
Dido, yeah, it absolutely does! :D
Bikram, hehe yeah. :)
Post a Comment