Day 5. Over the clouds

Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.

Me and my bro, more than 10 years back, in Darjeeling.

9 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

Phoolo ka taro ka sabka kehna hai...:)

Aww...that really reminded me of some trips my sister and I had..

Destiny's child... said...

And finally I stopped following the old blog and came to this one :)

Ananya said...

Yay! Finally! :P :D
Hehe, I knowww! Old pics bring back so many sweet memories. :)

Vighnesh said...

Really cool.

Bikram said...

awww i was going to sing the song as in the FIRST comment indeeed

nostalgic I have so many with my sis beautiful Ananya really cooool

god bless both of you

Ananya said...

Vighnesh, I smell sarcasm.

Bikram, Hehe. thank you :)

Vighnesh said...

I was talking about the scenery, of course.
YOU were really dumb as a kid.
Couldn't even look into the camera and smile.
Whatthehell!

Ananya said...

Me not looking into the camera is what makes this shot a good one! <_<

DiDo said...

old memories... :)

Post a Comment