Day 11. Sun-sign, sun-shine.

Day 11 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.


I don't believe in astrology much. Just doing this out of curiosity. I dunno much about sun-sign traits too, so I Google-d up for mine! :D


Personality Traits of a Capricorn:
* Good organizational skills (err may be, but I tend to be quite lazy most of the times :/)
* Neat & tidy (what the hell!)
* Practical (I'd like to think so)
* Realistic (same as above)
* Strong work ethic (yet to be seen -_-)
* Materialistic tendencies (very much!)
* Conventional (not really :/)
* Respects authority (as if!)
* Egotism (no! :( )
* Cruel taskmaster (*evil laugh* :| )
* Servility (uhm :/)
* Excessive perfectionism (heck yeah! :P)

Likes:
* Simple food (not at all, I love fancy food at all times! :D)
* Antiques (yeah, sort of)
* History (History in school was my true wub, except the dates :/)
* Responsibility (not exactly)
* Not being pressured (who doesn't like that?!)
* Unconditional love (yeaaaaaah :D)
* Privacy (yes please)
* Elitism (I belong to the elite class. Get down to your knees, now!)
* Family (no comments please *smiles*)

Dislikes:
* Untidiness ( it irritates me, but I can't do much about it given my laziness :P)
* Disorder (absolutely hate it! :/)
* Being teased (depends on the kind)
* Familiarity (that's complicated :/)
* Surprises (NOO! I love surprises! :( Only if they are pleasant ones though :/)
* New ideas & paths (This should be taken off the list, seriously! :/)
* Loneliness (who likes?)
* Being useless (same as above)
* Public embarrassment (same as above's above :/)

9 comments:

Bikram said...

Points NOTED .. your honour

the dislikes i meant he hehehe

Bikram's Question time

Vighnesh said...

Whut crap post about crap topic.

Ananya said...

Bikram, lol :)

Vighnesh, I know I goofed up. No need to point it out. -_-

DiDo said...

LOLL m on my knees madam :P

I love surprises too...see google is a biggg lair..!! and they say u get all the naswers to ur quets in google ;)

Vighnesh said...

My point is- WHAT KIND OF AN ATHEIST WRITES ABOUT ZODIAC!

Ananya said...

Dido, hahah. :P and yeah, true. Google's like my artificial brain! :D

Vighnesh, I just WROTE about it. I don't believe in it.

Vighnesh said...

How nice. :/

Destiny's child... said...

Fun to read, but often never true. Isn't it?

Ananya said...

Vighnesh, Yes. Thank you.

Veena, Exactly! :)

Post a Comment