Day 13. Obsessions

Day 13 - Your views on drugs, alcohol and religion.

Drugs, alcohol:
These things are absolutely okay if taken moderately. I mean, I don't have anything against them. But they shouldn't control you. And you shouldn't get addicted.
I am not one of those people who have always dreamed of getting sloshed/stoned when they grow up. It's not on my wish list, not entirely. Like, I can try them out if I have to, but my life doesn't depend on it. :/

Religion:
Religion is bullshit. If you disagree, well.. GO DIE. :)
You can read this post for elaboration - Godlessness

6 comments:

Sadhana. said...

Religion- BLEH. Absolutely!

But I DO want to get stoned/sloshed. :P

Vighnesh said...

You're talking my language.
I like drinking (read: getting sloshed) occasionally but it's not a compulsion.
As far as religion goes, it's too insignificant for me to actually form an opinion about.
Peace out.

Ananya said...

Sadhana, good luck with that! :D

Vighnesh, I love you for that. :)

Vighnesh said...

What?
First?
Second?
Both?

Destiny's child... said...

All three can be addictive. It should all be in moderation.

Ananya said...

Vighnesh, both :D

Veena, control is a rather important thing in life.

Post a Comment