Day 02 - The meaning behind your blog name.
According to wiki, 'An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation.'
This is what was the whole point of naming my blog this, 'A world of Illusion'. Illusions distorts reality. More than often, I make myself believe that there is a sweet-laden, hidden beneath the wraps, alternate reality than the bitter truth one. Just to soothe my sub-consciousness.
To tell you the truth, I'm not really a big fan of my blog title. I keep trying to come up with a new title, but just can't come up with anything satisfying enough. So, I end up coming up with all the lame reasons to convince myself that this blog name isn't all that bad. :P
This title has stuck around for over 3 years now. Not too bad, eh? :)
3 comments:
No ananya Not at all.. The title is not bad at all.. in fact its very good ..
and 3 years WOW.. bravo.. well done and all the best for many more to come ...
Heheh, thanks :D
Even i dont like my blog name... so i changed but und=fortunately cnt change the blog add :P
Post a Comment