Look! A tag.

1. Were you named after anyone?
Not anyone that I know of.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I don't really remember.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
No.

4. What is your favourite lunch meal?
*scratches head*

5. Do you have kids?
Yes, a few hundred of them.

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
I don't think so. :P

7. Do you use sarcasm?
Of course not! :D

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Why would you want to know? ^o)

9. Would you bungee jump?
Yes. If I can.

10. What is your favourite cereal?
I'm a new born baby. I eat cerelac. :)

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don't untie them even when I put them on.

13. What is your favourite ice cream?
Dark chocolate brownie ice cream.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
How they speak and look at me. :\

15. Red or Pink?
None?

16. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My brain.

17. Whom do you miss the most?
Someone you don't know. :)

18. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
What is 'want'? I know they won't :P

19. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now?
Black, and I'm barefoot. :\

21. What are you listening to right now?
A hundred voices fighting at the back of my head.

22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
I'd prefer to not be a crayon in the first place. Kids these exploit crayons like crayons have no souls. :(

23. Favourite smells?
Wet mud, chocolate.

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mum.

25. Favourite sports to watch?
I don't like watching sports only. :/

26. Hair colour?
Dark brown.

27. Eye colour?
Dark brown. (2)

28. Do you wear contacts?
Nope. Eyeglasses.

29. Favourite food?
Lasagna.

30. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy endings.

31. Last movie you watched?
Despicable Me. What aww-ness that movie was! :D

32. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Why do you have a separate question for this?

33. Summer or Winter?
Winterrrrrrrr!

34. Hugs or kisses?
Both o' them. :D

35. Most likely to respond?
To?

36. Least likely to respond?
To? (2)

38. What are you reading right now?
I just read that question, if that counts.

39. What is on your mouse pad?
No mouse pad.

40. What did you last see on TV?
Errrm. Channel V throwing offenses on some Bollywood people.

41. Favourite sounds?
People laughing in weird ways. :\

42. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
The Beatles.

43. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Which one?

44. Do you have a special talent?
Yes. I can disappear into thin air.

45. Where were you born?
Hospital, I guess.

46. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
I don't even know whether I'm getting back any answers.

47. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
Uh?

Okay. I was super irritated and was randomly surfing through blogs and found this questionnaire. So I filled it. That's it. :)

11 comments:

Rija Yousuf said...

Despicable Me IS epicness! It's the type I could watch every month and still not get bored of it n_n.

Harini said...

You are from Hyderabad too... great! Wet mud and chocolate smell are my favorites and also freshly baked bread.

Bikram said...

Nice one .. by the way tag you are suppsoed to forward on :)

bungee jumping oooh you shud what a thrill it is I tell you ...
and untieing of shoes same here why bother haan :)

excellent answers ,

Vighnesh said...

What a bummer! :/

Ananya said...

Dee.Dee, I know! :D loveliest movie I've seen in ages! :)

Harini, yeah. Hyderabad :P I like baked bread smell too! :)

Bikram, this tag is open to everyone who reads it. :D
And thanks! :)

Vighnesh, I know xD

Shreya. said...

I like you going by that questionnaire :D

also, blog template, where from?

Ananya said...

Lol, thanks :D
Blog template is self tweaked :)

Vighnesh said...

My my, darling!
If you KNEW and yet took the questionaire- I'll say you're suicidal.
Such things don't kill, of course.
They erase your cranium.

Ananya said...

Boredom makes you do all kinds of things, y'know.

Vighnesh said...

I know.

Ananya said...

That be good :P

Post a Comment