Nom nom nom!

It's Monday, y'know?
The day that Garfield hates?

1. First first first first! I finally find some momentum in time. NID application forms are out and I'm super excited! :D Finally this mess is going to be overrrrrrrr! :D

2. Now, back to normal. Festival time sucks. So much noise, loud clothes, loud makeup, loud attitude, loud everything. :/

3. AND my mum is on facebook :\ She asked me to make her profile, and I did. And I added everyone. And I updated her profile. And everything that there is to it. So basically, it's just me with my mum's name.

4. The reason why she wanted to be on facebook is that she thinks it's a photo-sharing platform.

5. I don't blame her, 'cause all I ever showed her on facebook was my bro's and my cousins' photographs. :D

6. And it's too complicated to explain anyway. :\

7. Tomorrow's kadva chauth. I'm gonna feel pity over the lame traditions we still follow.

8. Oh, and I'm not getting married. Ever.

9. And my Sennheiser's left ear plug stopped working. :(

10. Weirdly enough, my most recent discovery is that I can't sleep when I'm angry with myself. It's more of 'won't' actually.

11. The other day, I was awake till four something. Woke up at seven. Slept again till ten. :\

12. I just remembered that I have to watch that Dexter episode that I downloaded. The new season isn't looking so good till now. :(

13. And I have to stop being a lazy ass and go to college to get my pass certificate.

14. Yeah, I passed! :@ :@ :@ :@ :(

15. And it's over 5 days that I ever spoke on phone to anyone. Except that my bro called up via fring at 2 a.m. and I was the only one awake. He forgot to check the Indian time before calling. :|

16. I've decided that if I ever have to go outside India for higher studies, I'd go to UK than USA. Americans are stupid and rich. :\

17. And thanks to Jack Bauer and Dexter Morgan, I've become more secretive and criminal-minded.

18. This stupid fugly soundtrack of Action Replay is stuck on my mind. Arghhh!

19. I have a craving for that chocolate brownie that I had a while back. Yummmmmmm it was. :D

20. I went to some exhibition fair at People's plaza yesterday. Ended up buying a clutch with Kashmiri work on it.

21. I saw an awesome clock there that I'm gonna attempt on making. It was simple but I just couldn't take my eyes off it. Nobody allowed me to buy it. :(

22. I was just wondering, that I haven't had pizza in ages! :O Little Italy, here I come. :(

23. Have you ever tried adding cheese to maggi? :D

24. I'm gonna have to try bake-melting cheese on partially cooked maggi soon.

25. I spoke so much about food today.

Ohnoes. o.o
Byebyebyebyebyebyebye!

12 comments:

Bikram said...

1. All the best for NId what is it btw.

2. Dont say that the whole year i look forward to diwali when i make sure my neighbours know i EXIST :)

3. now she will know what u get up to :) I am also on facebook whats ur id :)

8. OK We shall see :)
10. good u shud not sleep when angry its bad :)

11. yeah UK is best for education no matter what anyone says.

19. How long have u kept that Brownie... it might have gone bad by now but who cares if it was that tasty he he hehe :)

22. a pizza too brownie and pizza two two cravings and maggi WOWO

makes me hungry now ...
yeah u did didn't you food food all this talk hase made me hungry so send some this way akele akele nahin khana :)

take care girl and have a good weeeek ahead :)


Bikram's Blog

Sadhana. said...

Maggi and cheese? Never tried. But peanut butter and pasta? yes! :D

*Hails the awesomeness that Little Italy is*

DiDo said...

I was wondering wer u went... i cudnt get thru ur blog cos of the add change... it used to take me to "about blank page" ...

Finally i see ur blog add updated.. :)

and yeaa congrats on the NID appli's...

Ananya said...

Bikram, haha, I can't make myself like festivals ever! :P
And NID stands for National Institute of Design :)
And yes, you shall see :P:P @8
@19, couldn't keep that brownie, got over in seconds :( :P
And do find something to eattttt! :D
And I guess you did find me on fb :)

Sadhana, Peanut butter and pasta?! o.O
AND Little Italy is the awesomenesseth! :D

Dido, Oh yeah, I caught my old id back to announce my new id. :)
Thanks! :D

Vighnesh said...

"If there was a single day I could live...
A single breath I could take...
I'd eat all your maggi away."
(fucked) Lamb of God lyrics!

Ananya said...

Why are you so obsessed with Lamb of God these days? :O

Vighnesh said...

IwishIknew

Destiny's child... said...

Finally some action! :)
Happy for you Ananya :) And I must try adding cheese to maggi. Btw, have you tried it?

Vighnesh said...

^ I have.
I loved it!
ANANYA I LOVE YOU!
Temme more such stuff pliss!

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

Eat something and make me some too. :)

Ananya said...

Vighnesh, I wish you did too.

Veena, thank you! :D and yes I have tried it, tastes yumm! :P anything with cheese on it tastes yum :D

Vighnesh, You love me for that? ^o)

Adi, sure :P

Vighnesh said...

THAT and a lot more.

Post a Comment