A random tag, I'm er BORED. :\
If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Confused?
If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
The dreams that I get these days, I can only wish that they never come true! :O
What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy all the gadgets that I always wanted. :\
Will you fall in love with your best friend?
How do I know?
Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved.
How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Love ain't love if it ain't mutual. :\
If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Nothing. None of my business, right?
If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Spreading Atheism.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Happy. With my job and my home and a dog. :)
What’s your fear?
I'm not telling you. Okay?
Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich.
If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The one who loves me more than I love him.
Would you give all in a relationship?
I think so.
Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
No.
Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Single.
You're invited to do this tag if you want, and have nothing better to do. :D
8 comments:
\Atheism/
In 10 years from now I'll be happy with a job and a bitch! XD
BEING LOVED RULES!
Anyday better than loving. :P
Bitch? Awesome! We'll then mate your bitch and my dog, okay? :D
That's not what I meant.
Hahahaha.
I knew.
Why didn't you reply to THAT? XP
'cause things would've been better with my point of view :P
hmm some one btrayed me and my reaction wud be KILL HER.. simple RULE :) he heheh
if the one i love is attached :- I will kill HIM MUUUU HA HA HAAHAH
oh yes Single and RICH any day .. when u r rich thoda sa mere ko bhi de dena than i can also be rich :)
and Do i forgive and forget OH NO never .. how will i KILL them then he hehehehe :)
excellent answers and how come u changed ur address BTW the link to the old one doesnot work :)
Bikram's
Someone's in all murderous mood, eh? :P
Yeah, I changed my blog address. The prev one started sounding obnoxious to me. :(
Post a Comment