Memories and whole lotta nonsense.

Hi. Hello. Hey there. Namaste. Satsriakal.
*waves hand frantically* Can you hear me?

1. It's gloomy, cold weather day 3. And I LOVE it. :D

2. The feeling you get when yummy dark chocolate melts in your mouth in the cold weather. *bliss*

3. Chocolate got over. :(

4. I went for bowling with a few friends on Friday. For the first time ever. And got two strikes, and highest points. :D

5. I also bought these white rainbow slippers I so love, last week.









6. Did I tell you that I love buying flip-flops? No? Okayyyyy. Now you know.

7. And I hate Converse canvas shoes. They were okay when they came. Now, they're nothing but emo and over-rated teenage junk.

8. I don't think anybody considered me much of a teenager after I moved out of Pune. :\

9. I hate the image I made of myself here in Hyderabad. The shy, quiet girl. Not that it was any different in school, but I hate it anyway. I don't want to be that anymore. That's why I need a change of place, right now!

10. No, you can't be different with the people that already know you. It gets weird and awkward.

11. And there comes a point in life when you just don't care how much your parents shout at you for everything you do. :D Like, at the moment.

12. I'm in the 'missing-all-those-stupid-memories' mode of mind. I smile and then become sad. :\

13. What's worrying me about my attitude towards my prep is that I might become over-confident and do worse than last year in my exams.

14. Worse than last year ( I mean this year only :\ ), seems almost an impossible thing but is quite likely to happen.

15. I suddenly remember that day when I called up my friend to ask for an excuse for bunking math exam at college to tell at home. I was so scared 'cause my super dumb college used to send marks on my dad's cell phone. And an 'absent' would be like jumping off the cliff.

16. Aaaaah. Sweet memories. :) :P

17. And relationships makes you do the ultra-cheesy romantic stuff that you can't even imagine doing.

18. That reminds me that I saw this cute foreign guy in the swimming pool the other day.

19. Shit. What's wrong with me? :\

20. Bro gave me a topic to make poster on. The topic was 'boredom'. What I made of that was perfect, but obviously he didn't like it.

21. I sent him a blank page. xD basis of my theory being, boredom = lack of interest in anything. Now, he wants me to do it again. :/ Oh well. Such a trouble.

22. My hands are stiff cold. Brrrrrrr.

23. I want pastaaaaaa. And I already had it twice last week. I am telling you, I can literally live on that thing.

24. *Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi, yoon hi nahi dil lubhata koii.
Jaane tuuuuuuu, ya jaane naaaa.
Maane tuuuuuu, ya maane naaaaa.
La lala lalala*

25. Okay time to go out and freeze myself. :D

Thank you for listening to my bak bak.
Bye byeeeeee!

13 comments:

Vighnesh said...

@ 21 and 22- I laughed till my eyes popped out and then I laughed a little more! XD
Youcrackmeupandsoyoutotallyrule!
:D

Vighnesh said...

* @ 20 and 21.
Oops!

Ananya said...

Yeah yeah laugh. :(

Sadhana. said...

Lol! I identify with almost all the points you wrote! And and and where did you buy those flip-flops? They look really awesome! : D

Ananya said...

Really? :O
And I bought them from Regal on MG road :D

Vighnesh said...

Why the ":("?

Ananya said...

I still have that thing to make :\

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

nice slippers

memories are indeed so sweet good or bad they r sweet indeed

and past relations well i wont say anything on that , have been bad for me :(

what do u mean on point 19 immediately after point 18 and seeing a hot guy, no nothing wrong with you in watching HIM he hehe :)

I love the song :)


Bikram's blog

Ananya said...

Thank youuuuu! :)

And something's wrong cz I haven't been talking about guys being cute for ages now :P

Sadhana. said...

Yeah! Well, not all exactly :P

but this- I hate the image I made of myself here in Hyderabad. The shy, quiet girl. Not that it was any different in school, but I hate it anyway. I don't want to be that anymore. That's why I need a change of place, right now!

: )

Regal huh? Me will go sometime! : P

Ananya said...

Haha okay :P
And yeah, sure do :D :P

Destiny's child... said...

I wonder why your bro didn't like your poster! I love it! Smarty :D

Ananya said...

He wanted me to do 'something' :P

Post a Comment