Today is my blog's birthday. My chhotu sa blog is growing up and turned three today. :)
When I started this blog, I did not even know that I would write all the nonsense that I wrote here.
The few months, or rather, the whole of first year's posts are filled with teenage emo crap. And this last year, I've seen the change, and what blogging is really about.
Three years back, almost all the blogs I knew of had nothing but poems in them, now I don't see much of those, and even if I do, I can't make myself read them all the time. I'd rather read a random-posts blog any day.
I made friends which I never thought I would. And people who follow and read my blog regularly, I could never be grateful enough to you. (I apparently have 65 people who follow my blog! :O)
This place, one of the million pages on the web, is the world I built, where no one gets hurt, and sparks of happiness fly as I vent away.
Away from the reality, a world of illusion.
9 comments:
Three... wow! Happy Birthday blog!
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to dear Ananya's Blog
happy birthday to you
Congrats and 3 yearsssssss wowow the baby is growing ... keep them coming ...
Bikram's
If it hadn't been for this blog, we wouldn't be so close.
Thanks! :D
Vighnesh, I know. Suddenly, I love this blog :P
Happy blog birthday!! :D
Good luck with many, many years more of blogging.
Eventually the blog becomes an anchor of sorts.
Sadhana, Thank you :D
Anil P, yeah I guess. Thank you! :)
Happy Birthday! :)
Where was I? You didn't give me your new blog URL :(, did you? Anyway, happy birthday to your blog once again. Let me tell you that I love reading your random posts and I am not saying that aise-hi. :)
I didn't know where to contact you! :( so I thought reviving my old blog would be a good idea.
And thank you so much! :D
Post a Comment