2010 would be over in err. 3days.
So I thought, I'd do this thing. To y'know, sum it up a little.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Sat at home doing NOTHING for over 6 months.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any. And not bothered enough to make for the next one either.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes.
5. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
23rd June.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Learning to be patient. :P
7. What was your biggest failure?
Don't even get me started. :\
8. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Physically, no.
9. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
A few of my friends'.
10. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Family members' and extended family members'.
11. Where did most of your money go?
On food and stationery. :\
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Nothing. Now isn't that surprising?!
I want a DSLR right now or I'm shooting someone. :\
13. What songs will always remind you of 2010?
Octavarium, Dream Theater
Hoppipola, Sigur Ros
14. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Less miserable. If that fits.
15. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Everything.
16. What do you wish you'd done less of?
'Nothing'.
17. How will you be spending Christmas?
Christmas is already over.
And I spent it studying. :)
18. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Nope.
19.How many one night stands?
None.
20. What was your favourite TV programmes?
Dexter. And That 70s Show. And 24.
21. What was the best book you read?
The Catcher in the Rye.
I didn't read many books this year. :(
22. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Dream Theater, Sigur Ros, Elysian Fields.
23. What did you want and get?
I got iPod touch. Did not 'want' it as such.
24. What did you want and not get?
Cameraaaa :( New PC/laptop.
25. What was your favourite film of this year?
Despicable Me, Inception, How to train your dragon.
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Yet to come this year.
27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A li'l few marks in math. :\
28. What kept you sane?
A few particular people and music.
29. Who was the worst new person you met?
Quite a few.
30. Who was the best new person you met?
Ermm. None.
31. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
I think I can pass this one.
32. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
'Brosandi
Hendumst í hringi
Höldumst í hendur
Allur heimurinn óskýr
Nema þú stendu'
(Smiling
Spinning round and round
Holding hands
The whole world a blur
But you are standing)
Anyone who reads this is invited to do this tag. :)
4 comments:
Wheehee. This was fun! :]
if only i had seen this a minute ago....this wud hav been my last post for 2010 :P...
no probs..it'l b the first of 2011 :)
2010 just whizzed by. Phew! I know you may not agree completely but still...
Vis, thank you! :D
Dido, oh, too bad na? :P
Veena, I agree. My memories of 2010 are all in a fast-motion blur. :P
Post a Comment