How to save a life?

I feel weird, disoriented, angry, sad and all the whatever-ness that there is in this world.
I don't know what it is to be someone, anyone. I don't know how people see me. I don't care about it in most of the cases, just sometimes. I don't know how to belong. Or how exactly does it feel to belong. I don't know how it is to be a friend, or to not be a friend. I don't know how to be there for somebody. I don't know how to judge people who're close to me or even remotely related. And I don't know whether that's a good thing or bad. Most importantly, I don't know how to speak out. Or when to speak out, and when not to. The latter is irrelevant as long as the first one exists. I marvel at people who can just speak out anything and everything. I try, try real hard to open up, reach half way there and then something happens and I lose all the interest and enthusiasm. And I won't talk, no matter who it is. Or how much it matters. I don't know how people would react. And I don't know how I would react too. I just feel real dumb. Mentally, and physically too. Like all the fucked up thoughts mingle up and relate and make me sadder.
I think too much, and when these thoughts are sad, they just keep on multiplying.
Need.to.stop.

5 comments:

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

yes u need to stop to think too much...
let bygones be bygones.. what has happeend has gone .. u cant change it .. whats happening is in ur hands .. what will happen again not in ur hands ...

Dont worry just be urself and things will sort out apne aap...

sometimes if you work too hard on a relation that too is bad .. so let it be..

All these things you learn by experience and for that it takes time .. so dont worry tooo much

Bikram's

Destiny's child... said...

Too much thinking is does more harm than good. Since you yourself know it so well, it is just a matter of 'when' you choose to stop thinking.

Vighnesh said...

Let me know next time you're feeling constricted.
I can really help.

Ananya said...

Bikram, yes yes, working too hard on relationships never helps. One should just let people be.

Veena, Yes, and my 'when' came pretty soon. It's a bitter one though. :/

Vighnesh, I'm not too sure about it.

Anonymous said...

teenage wasteland i'd say

Post a Comment