New love: Black coffee.
I found this thing that is gonna follow down below, here. Thought of taking it up since I haven't done something of this type for a long, long time. Have nothing better to do, too.
A
- Available: For what?
- Age: 19.
- Annoyance: Err. Do you mean to ask if I get annoyed? Yes, I do. Pretty easily.
- Animal: Dogs, puppies, kittens, baby arctic seals, polar bears, etc.
B
- Beer: Haven't had yet.
- Birthday/Birthplace: December 31st/New Delhi.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Errm. Why not the whole of it?
- Best feeling in the world: To feel alive. Followed by love and care.
- Blind or Deaf: How about dumb?
- Best weather: Winter.
- Been in Love: Yes.
- Been on stage?: Yes. Hence, the major stage fear that I have.
- Believe in yourself?: Who else do I believe in then? You?
- Believe in life on other planets: Sure. Earth is over-rated. It's just a damn pale blue dot in the universe. Saturn is way more beautiful. Oh wait, that wasn't the part of the question, was it?
- Believe in miracles: Not really. Though I wish 'miracles' were true.
- Believe in Magic: Sure. Harry Potter once hid in my room, escaping from Voldemort.
- Believe in God: That is one stupid fictional character. Sadistic, selfish, with no awesomeness. So, no.
C
- Car: Don't own one.
- Candy: Chocolates?
- Color: Monochrome.
- Cried in school: Yes.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
- Country to visit: Italy and France and Germany. Umm.
D
- Day or Night: Night.
- Danced: Everybody has, at one point of time.
- Dance in the rain?: I might have, I don't remember clearly.
- Do the splits?: I've tried when I was li'l. But could never do.
E
- Eggs: I like it in any form. It's just the smell that I don't like. :/
- Eyes: Yeah. I have eyes. What?
- Everyone has: a pair of eyes, ears, arms, legs, a nose, a mouth, internal organs, etc. You get the hint, right?
F
- First crush: Like the FIRST first? Shah Rukh Khan. In real life first, Suraj. 8th std.
- First thoughts waking up: Do I have to really wake up?!
- Food: Yeah, food is good. What about it?
- Greatest Fear: Losing people.
- Giver or taker: I don't know. :/
- Goals: As of now, stay calm.
- Get along with your parents?: Not veryyyyyy much. But yeah.
H
- Hair Colour: Dark brown.
- Height: It's pretty average I'd say. :\
- Happy: I'm the happiest person in the universe.
- How do you want to die: Whatever it is, should be fast and painless.
- Health freak?: Nah. Do I look like?
- Hate: Welllllll. A lot of things.
I
- Ice Cream: Dark chocolate with brownie.
- Instrument: I don't know how to play any. Used to know keyboard. Not any more.
J
- Jewelry: Too much bling spoils it.
- Job: A high paying one.
K
- Kids: Good from a distance.
- Kickboxing or karate: I don't know either.
- Keep a journal?: Used to.
L
- Love: Yes. A lot.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes. Also, cried so hard, I laughed.
- Love at first sight: Applicable only to food and gadgets. And animals. And flowers. And valleys. And other stuff like that.
M
- Mooned anyone? No. Don't intend to.
- Marriage: Yes. I'm NOT getting married.
- Motion sickness?: More like fast motion creepiness.
N
- Number of Siblings: One.
- Number of Piercings: Ear piercing. Done without my approval. -_-
O
- One wish: That all my wishes come true. What else?
P
- Place you'd like to live: India - Bombay. World - Somewhere in Europe.
- Perfect Pizza: The one with double extra cheese.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke.
Q
- Questionaires: Depends on the type.
R
- Reason to cry: I have many. But that one reason that I have, to NOT cry matters more.
- Reality T.V.: Weird. And pointless. And stupid. And fake.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Why? :/
S
- Song: Right now, Passing Afternoon, Iron and Wine. Otherwise, The Rain Song, Led Zeppelin. Other-otherwise, A Change of Seasons, Dream Theater. Other-other-otherwise, Something, The Beatles.
- Shoe size: Varies. All the time.
- Slept outside: Of what?
- Seen a dead body? No. NO. Don't ever want to.
- Smoked?: No.
- Skinny dipped?: No.
- Shower daily?: Summer time. So, yes.
- Sing well?: No way.
- In the shower?: In the shower what? Sing? Yeah, sometimes.
- Swear?: Yes. But I get very awkward if I have to swear out loud in somebody's face.
- Stuffed Animals?: Stuffed toys? :S
- Single/Group dates: Single dates. The whole idea of group dates seems awkward to me. Especially if it's somebody as possessive as me. :/
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries.
- Scientists need to invent: Real floo networks. Or aparation techniques.
T
- Time for bed: Nothing of the sort exists.
- Thunderstorms: Awesome. If I'm not stuck in one.
- TV: Faithful. Never let's you down. Always has something or the other playing.
- Touch your tongue to your nose: Why? :/
U
- Unpredictable: Creativity.
V
- Vegetable you hate: French beans, cabbage, other yucky veggies.
- Vegetable you love: None that I absolutely 'love'.
- Vacation spot: Anywhere. With a camera.
W
- Weakness: Someone. Something.
- When you grow up: I thought I already grew up.
- Worst feeling: Disappointment. And disappointing people who matter.
- Wanted to be a model?: Never. :/
- Where do we go when we die: Mud. When you get buried, you go into the mud. When you get burnt, your ashes go into the mud.
- Worst weather: Heat + humidity.
X
-X-Rays: What about them? I kinda think that this question exists 'cause whoever came up with this whole survey thing couldn't think of anything else that starts with the letter 'X'. :/
Y
-Year it is now: 2011
- Yellow: Bright. Overtly BRIGHT.
Z
- Zoo animal: All of them?
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn.
If you want, you can do this thing too. And do let me know, if you do. :)
P.S. Time for blog header change?
5 comments:
awesome <3
Man, are you bored or what!?! :P
If I ever did this my reply would be the same!
Except Harry didn't hide in my bedroom but he did give me a ride on his Firebolt.
Hahahaha. This was nice. And funny.
I totally second you on the X Rays thing.
And yes, a bit of colour would be nice, blog header-wise. You know? :D
Eh, love at first sight :D :D :D
Ajay, thank you! :D
The Blue Periwinkle, Yeah. Bored beyond limits. :P
Too bad he lost his Firebolt. :(
Isha, Hehe, thanks! :D
And I was thinking of adding colour too. A lot of it.
Indian kitsch-y type. :D
Vis, hahah :P
Post a Comment