The change I've been waiting for

.. is finally here!
Aah. Time to say goodbye to Hyderabad, and say hello to Delhi, once again.
I get that feeling of going back home, after roaming around the country for more than 6 years.
But I'm not sure if I wanna be there yet.
It's gonna be awkward/weird living that life again. People change in that much time, right?
The last time I went to Delhi, in August, I guess. It felt alien. Like, I don't belong there anymore.
The only good thing, I get to live with people I've loved all my life. The ones who never lost touch with me all these years. Just the very few people who matter.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to good cheap food, and good cheap street stuff. Delhi's cool like that.
I think Hyderabad has raped my pocket money enough.

About leaving Hyderabad, I'm gonna miss the cleanliness of the highest level I've EVER seen, in the place I live in currently. They friggin' wash the stairs/corridors/walls every week/month/year. And wide, awesome roads inside the society. I'm not even exaggerating. And would miss a few people too. Countable on fingers. Only that much (while leaving Pune, I didn't have even that much, haha)

Damn. I feel all sentimental.
I would've been so friggin' happy if dad had gotten transferred to a completely new place. Somewhere nice though.
Anyway.

I screwed up my studio test AGAIN. I mean. The damn thing looked too empty and incomplete. I had to make an effin' mela ground!!! I just hope, like hope hope HOPE that the examiner doesn't feel the same, otherwise I'd just be disqualified. :'(
Okay, fuck that. For a month, all I can do is just wait for the result.
And shift to Delhi.
That should keep me busy I guess. Packing, planning, meeting people for the last time before I leave and such stuff.

I think I'm done for now.
Too much stuff in my head right now.
How I wish I could just stop thinking all together. Would be such a bliss.

Things to do before I sleep: Watch Tangled.

Oh oh, and I had this awesome Belgium dark chocolate ice cream today with Oreo cookies, nuts and choco chips in it. :D
And I'm buying a new laptop. SOOOOOOOOOON! :D

Okay bye.
Love,
Me.
:D

17 comments:

Sadhana. said...

So happy for you!! You're finally getting rid of Hyderabad! (It's what you've been waiting for, for the last 3 years right?) :)

Good luck with the new-old life!

Aakriti said...

Hey Anya....Wohoo...can I welcome you to the city od Dil wallas already:) to the heavenly abode of Food, festivals and everything grand;)All the Very Best..and hey things eventually settle for the best and I'm sure they will..But I was just wondering won't u miss Paradise's yummylicious Chicken Biryani;)Tc.:)

*orange plum* said...

Welcome To Delhi :D
Cya Around? =)

Bikram said...

good luck ananya and god bles .. all the best .. take care

Bikram's

Destiny's child... said...

Whoa! So much has been happening! Seriously, where was I?!
I have some catching up to do on your blog...great origami I saw below, lemme go on to the other awesome posts! :)

Destiny's child... said...

You cleared the first round for NIFT? Congrats girl! :) And enjoy Delhi!

Ananya said...

Sadhana, haha, not for past 3 years, just for errm, an year and a half :P
Thanks though :)

Aakriti, thank youuu! :)
And no, can't miss, since I'm a veggie :P hehe.

Orange plum, Thank you! And yep, sure! :D

Bikram, Thank you! :)

Veenaaa, yes yes, where have you been? Thank you so much! :D

Xavier said...

I'm so damn happy for you! :D

Sid said...

Welcome back!

Delhi is my favorite city and the only thing I don't like about it is the friggin' heat.

But still, Delhi ftw!

Poulomi said...

AW, Happy going back to Delhi :)
And, Tangled is awesome. :D

★Stolen Halo said...

yay for you. Change always feels good. GOOOD ;)

Anonymous said...

I see loads of travel must be fun yet irritating at the same time... :) ....... hope u get watever u hope for.. :)

http://blabberaroma.blogspot.com/2011/04/bringing-to-you-giordani-gold-exclusive.html

Tripthi Battapadi said...

AWESOME!!! :)


Good luck with everything! :)

Ananya said...

Cookie, :D:D <3

Sid, Thanks :) I don't like the summer heat anywhere! :P

Poulomi, hehe, yep it is! :)

Stolen Halo, yay for change! :D

Rashmi, hehe, travel is not irritating, packing is though! Thank you! :)

The Blue Periwinkle, Thank youuu! :D :)

Xavier said...

Did you call me Cookie? :O :P

Ananya said...

Haan toh? :P

Xavier said...

Nothing, Bunny :P

Post a Comment