On a lazy summer afternoon,

what do you do?
You sit back and listen to some awesome rock classics and sing along.
Sleeping is an option too, but uhm, that's just too boring.

My table's covered in bright, beautiful mess.
I think I'm in love with everything made out of paper, everything craft-y.
I mean, I used to HATE doing anything related to it! :O
Oh, and I like the change. Really do.
Like, it fills the emptiness and keeps me occupied.
Otherwise, I'd be just be super hyper about results. More than I already am.
Imagine having to think that I won't even qualify, especially with my such huge drama dreams.
What bothers me more is that this is the dead end. I haven't even applied in any other college.
Okay, sshh.

I think I'll make a li'l something for everyone I'd be meeting next week. That's errm, around 10 things.
I'd need some nice thread for attaching notes to them.
Damn. Now, where do I find that in this HELL of a place? And I need it today.
Aarghh. I'm going to have to find a replacement. -_-

Okay, I think I just found out what I'm supposed to do for the rest of the day.

Ciao.
P.S. Can't stop listening to Hugh Laurie's Guess I'm a fool.

8 comments:

Poulomi said...

I cant stop listening to that song either. Awesomeness it is. :D

And, I cannot take so much of tension regarding the college results. Why cant we get into a College already? It's not even funny :|

Have a nice day, you :)

★Stolen Halo said...

"covered in bright, beautiful mess"

^can easily be the lyrics of any Owl City song. :)

Meher said...

Okay, first things first, Hugh Laurie is pure awesomeness. And when My house is so messy, all I do is sleep. Though I think you should clear the mess out. :P

Ananya said...

Poulomi, You. You don't know what it is to wait for the college to start. Consider having to skip an year. :P

Stolen Halo, :D which song? I've never listened to the Owl City.

Meher, haha. It's not the real mess. Just brightly coloured paper lying all over the place. When it's not there, I feel lonely :P

Bikram said...

I already told you , you are a talented person and have so many talents.

Do tell what you made for the ones you are meeting ..
Take care and How are you doing ..

Bikram's

S said...

Isn't sleeping and music good enough? :p

Ananya said...

Bikram, Thank you so much! :)
And yep, will post as soon as I'm done giving them all away. :D I'm doing good, you tell me?

Sourav, when you sleep, you can't listen to music you see. :P

Anonymous said...

sorry for quoting you so much but 'sleep is much too boring' haha
wow you seriously have to be my best friend!!!

Post a Comment