Can anybody tell me what does one do to keep oneself busy WITHOUT a pc. I mean seriously, anyone? And I'm seriously asking for suggestions. I'm like the most jobless person I know and I don't know what to do when there's no pc available and when watching tv and going out is not an option either.
Also, I want to deactivate all the social networking sites I am on, including facebook. But seriously what difference would it make when I hardly use it now?
Life, please stop being so uninteresting? Please?
Why haven't the scientists invented something useful like a fast forward button yet? Why?
Wasn't 2010 the whole alien life oriented future vision of the yester years? Forget about living on other planets, flying cars and fancy glass buildings. Give me that damned fast forward button!
You know what's actually difficult? It is to survive without a best friend who loves you more than you can probably imagine.
I think I'll survive quite easily. :)
12 comments:
It will be fine.i go to sleep or write something.
Read a book.
Books might be a solution....especially one of those 10-books-series ones...
It's funny how Internet has become SUCH an important part in our lives. And, Living without the PC is like unimaginable, no?
But, um. You could read books and keep writing more awesome stuff. :D
And, then SLEEEEP. And, listen to music. And, have long showers. :P
I'm running out of ideas now.
Take care, you :)
xx
Reading is not really gonna work for me right now. Cause well I'm mentally too unstable to read and comprehend the book that I'm in middle of.
But yeah, thanks for suggestions you guys :)
Listen to Eye of the Tiger :P
<3
I just did :D <3
Chill. Eat. Dance. Watch Tv. Sleep. Get up tomorrow!
Repeat.
And then... ya... Okay. Bye.
Btw, you should never worry about the last part. :)
Yeah, sometimes even i am clueless as to what to do. :|
Orange plum, lol that's what I'm doing. Except the dancing part :P
Xav, I know <3
The blue periwinkle, yeah. And the feeling is stupid no?
hahaha 'most jobless person i know'
lol you crack me up ananya!!!
Hehe! (:
Post a Comment