A lot like love

You know that feeling when you bump into someone out of the blue and feel like you've known them forever? And you get so close that people actually think you're going out? And yet, you just cherish the friendship without really falling for each other?
Yes, it's a lot like love.
But just not that.
It's a lot more.
A lot.

12 comments:

Aakriti said...

Hey Ananya...welcome to Delhi finally
:) So did u just happen to bump into that someone??:)

Isha said...

Would you understand if I said I know EXACTLY what you mean? :)

Ananya said...

Aakriti, thank you! :D
haha, not 'just', been more than 2 years. :)

Isha, :) isn't it beautiful?

*orange plum* said...

A LOT More :D

Ananya said...

Yes, a LOT. :D

Poulomi said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. :D

★Stolen Halo said...

I like how you wrote down the *feeling* ;)

Ananya said...

:D

Bikram said...

:) good .. I hope the friendship blossoms and you guys keep in touch and dont have ot BUMP into each other after years again ..

Bikram's

Anonymous said...

yes it's a lot ;)

Unknown said...

Hey there,
U have been awarded on my blog.
Please drop in and see.
Congrats :)
Love, shreya
Baawra Mann.
http://doobie-dooba.blogspot.com/

Ananya said...

Bikram, that won't happen :D

හිම කුමාරි, it is. :)

Shreya, Eeep! Thank you! :D

Post a Comment