Not monochrome.

Although I love, like absolutely LOVE monochrome.
Life demands a bit of colour, no?

Okay, so here's what I made. Till now. Apparently, I'd be meeting a lot less people. 
I feel sad when I have to part with things that I make, but I guess it's okay if it makes the other person happy. :D
I call it 'Floating Flowers'. And I love the colours. The idea hit me when I woke up after sleeping. I jumped out of the bed with such enthusiasm that it was almost funny. And I had to rush out to find the material. The best part was that I wasn't even sure if I'd find what I needed. But I did, and too cheap. Like WTF cheap.
She said she liked it. And I'm glad. And I'll miss her. She's the only person who I'm constantly in touch with, after leaving college. :)
She gave me this,

I stared at this thing, dropped jaw for almost 2 minutes. It's so fucking beautiful! :D and tough. I've tried, tried, tried and FAILED at making a Kawasaki rose. >.<

These things, I'd be giving out on Friday. To the three teachers, who I'd be thankful to all my life. I've learned so much. So much! They made me realize that my decision of pursuing a career in design is not wrong after all. Especially with the whole 'dropping an year' to get into a design college thing.
And so much love. :) I think I'll miss them. And those times. And staying in that studio for over 10hours a day. And trust me, it wasn't hectic at all. Just fun. A lot of it. Even though I don't know a word of Telugu. Err.

I still have to make something for my classmates who were there with me in those coaching classes. But laziness has really been taking a toll of me. And lethargy too. And the heat.
Oh yeah, I'm good with excuses to not do work.
:)

And here's what's hanging on my bag right now. And I intend to add a LOT to it. Anything I can get hold of and is cheerful enough. Key chains or whatever you call them ('cause there are no actual keys in there, duh?) are my favorite things for bags. :D

Okay, I'm done showing off. ^^;
Bye.

P.S. Why can' May get over ALREADY?

7 comments:

Sadhana. said...

Nice work! Maybe you should start a business making them or something! ;)

IceMaiden said...

Ooooh! Awesomeness! :) :) I shall try making these tooo!!!!! I am planning a craft/art post next on the blog! :) :)

Tripthi Battapadi said...

:) beautiful.

Isha said...

I really like the blue bird! :D

Poulomi said...

That rose she gave you is just so pretty. :O

Ananya said...

Sadhana, haha. Would you buy? :P

Annie, Cool. I'd love to see. :D

The Blue Periwinkle, Thank you! :)

Isha, I like the way it turned out to be. Was a random attempt in the middle of the night. :D

Poulomi, I agree. :)

Bikram said...

WOWO beautifull.... I ma sure your teachers and all are so happy and proud of what they taught you ...

you make them proud

well done and take care ..

Bikram's

Post a Comment