As random as random gets.

Half of 2011 is over.
Feels weird.
Been an year since the last year counselling thing happened.
Feels weirder.
*shudders*

Today feels like a random Monday. Hence, the random Monday post and the random twenty five points.

1. I think I have a thing for well-dressed guys. They look sexy.

2. I'm planning my dream 1BHK flat inside my head. I want to live there instead of a hostel.

3. Yes, I'm weird like that. I've always dreamed of studio apartments instead of huge penthouses.

4. My sister in law and my mom want to me start art and craft classes at home these summer vacations. :/

5. As usual, I ain't agreeing for it.

6. My room's getting all the unwanted attention. Every damn body is in my room all the time!

7. I need to draw. That bad feeling of not being able to draw is sinking in.

8. I need to stop being lazy.

9. I think I'm falling in love with Plants vs Zombies.

10. I nod my head and smile along with those sunflowers in that game. :/ And the zombies are so cute and funny. :D

11. I deleted over a 100 people from my facebook yesterday. Feels so much neater and peaceful now. Actually, make it around a 150?

12. I absolutely need to go hopping around Delhi before I leave for college.

13. And guess what? I'm getting a 'laptop' which actually a netbook and is an Alienware. M11x.

14. I never thought it would go below the standard 15.6 inches screen. I was even expecting 17. :/

15. I like buying really cheap things off the streets. Especially in places like Janpath and Karol Bagh.

16. Trust me when I say that they're cheap. I feel like I've been looted all my life. -_-

17. And and my camera's working. It's like, a lightning struck it and it started working again! :D

18. The air conditioned public transport in this city is such a life savior against the extra-meherbaan heat.

19. Days are just disappearing. I do nothing all day. NOTHING.

20. Life's such. Sigh.

21. I realize that I grin like an idiot a lot. A lot.

22. And become lost like I've just been dropped on my head.

23. Best thing about webcams - being able to make funny faces at yourself without taking the trouble of standing in front of the mirror.

24. Did I say that I need to go hopping around the city?

25. I think I did.

Okay bye.
:)

20 comments:

Xavier said...

The Zombies are cominggggg... :P

Aakriti said...

u are so lucky to have oodles of talent with u Ananya:) I was planning to start these summer classes...and had tonnes of ideas in my head, even scribbled them down..but well nothing happened..and now is not gonna happen...U should try shopping at Lajpat Nagar as well..it's amazing..awesome choices of food, clothes at cheap prices..it's even good for Indian wear and Junk jewelery..better still if at all u like or love jewlery try the wholesale mrkt at Paharganj:)

Ananya said...

Xav, Coming where? :P

Aakriti, Oh. You should still try :D
As I said, I need to go Delhi hopping :P
But I don't buy jewelry.
Just other random things. :D

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Plant versus zombies is AWESOME! :D

I have never visited Delhi man, like properly.
:|

Poulomi said...

I dream of my studio apartment too. ;D

waise, reading your post makes me want to go to Delhi :|

IceMaiden said...

Ok I feel OLD. Wtf is Planet Vs. Zombies?! :/ shit I am so dated on stuff.... :(

Bikram said...

All the best Ananya I am sure all dreams will ocme true one day..
how are you doing ...

Bikram's

Xavier said...

You know where :P

Ananya said...

The Blue Periwinkle, I know! :D
And well, even I haven't seen Delhi properly :P

Poulomi, hehe. Come to Delhi then. :)

Annie, That is a game :P

Bikram, Thank you so much! :) I;m doing good. You tell me?

Xav, I don't know :P

Sadhana. said...

I'm honoured that I still made it to your list after that-150! oh, wait did you forget I was there? :P

Also, \Plants vs Zombies/

Ananya said...

Haha, I ain't deleting you. :P

Shreya. said...

I LOVE THE WAY YOUR BLOG LOOKS.

Studio apartments are ♥. You know how much I love them.

Also, I can't wait to go to Delhi ONLY for it's cheap shopping places! Are you moving out? :(

Ananya said...

Shreya, Thank you! :D
Probably moving out for college. But not for 2 months, at least. :D

Destiny's child... said...

Enjoy while you are there! Your post somehow makes me want to go to Delhi.

Ananya said...

Hehe, come come. :)

Zeba said...

I have a thing for boys in white shirts. Sexy I tell you. :-)

Your post is getting me excited and happy for you and your future.

I went through the same phase 3 years back so I know exactly how it feels. And hostel life is great by the way. I would not have it any other way. Roommates really stick of life.

I only ever fantasize about studio apartments too. Even in my head, big houses feel like a nuisance.

Random Mondays. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

lol...'grinning like an idiot a lot' haha only if i can see your grin!!!

Ananya said...

Zeba, hehe. Cool :D
Yes, very random!

herenownotforever, ehh, doesn't sound too good to me :P

Ananya said...

Hehe thank you! :D

FashionPhD said...

i would LOVE to own a studio apartment!!

Post a Comment