Random update.

<start of rant-y gibberish>
Look at you life, trying to be all funny.
When I said I wanted to get out of Hyderabad, I absolutely meant it.
You had no right to make me go back.
I want to murder each and everyone of those people who took those 15 seats in Bombay FC.
I really really want to.
It killed the joy of going to college.

</end of rant-y gibberish>

So yeah, in final news.
I got selected in NIFT Hyderabad.
Cheers to college life, hostel life and freedom.
(:
27th July, you better be coming soon.

7 comments:

Poulomi said...

You're going back there again? :s

Anyway, Congo on getting in. :D

Atleast you get to go out. I'm stuck here only :|

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Congrattttttts! :)
*hugs.

Zeba said...

We are allowed to congratulate right? :) Happy for you.

*orange plum* said...

It's brilliant :) Congratulations :D More Power To You!

Sadhana. said...

Congrats! : )

And, Hyderabad's not thaaat bad also! :P

Ananya said...

Poulomi, yes, going back. I can't even believe it.
Thank you, you. :)

The Blue Periwinkle, Thank you! *hug back

Zeba, Apparently.
Thank you. :)

Orange plum, hehe thank you! :)

Sadhana, It better not be, at least this time :P

Ananya said...

Haha, Hyderabad's never been nice to me, let's see how it's like this time around. :P

Post a Comment