Twinkling stars

In a matter of a few days, my life for the coming 4 years is going to be decided. How cool does that sound? :|
Though is sounds very confining and creepy, I'm looking forward to it. Looking forward to the freedom it's going to get along with it.
Trust me, it's no fun sitting at home like a drop out and listening to people comment on your life.
Just one more month.
College is going to start.
I don't think anyone has ever waited so desperately for it. Ever.

P.S. The amount of humidity and heat in this city is such a turn off. Pffft! :/

9 comments:

Sid said...

Yeah I know the feeling. The wait seems like forever. And the nervous and excited state almost kills you <.<

Tripthi Battapadi said...

I agree with the above person^. :)

All-the-very-beeeeeeeeeeeeest!
:)

Ananya said...

Sid, yes. Exactly. :/

The Blue Periwinkle, hehe thank youuuuu! :)

Anonymous said...

good luck!!

Poulomi said...

same sentiments here.

Good Luck, you :)

Ananya said...

^I'm sure they aren't same.

Thank you all of you! :)

Ire said...

Good luck to you!

Girl with a silver pen said...

A few years hence, nobody would remember about the gap year.....and college is fun!
Good luck for a new life :)

[ Did you notice I am a first time visitor to your blog :) ]

Ananya said...

Nikita, thank you! :)

Girl with a silver pen, yes, hopefully.
Thank you, and thank you for stopping by! :D

Post a Comment