Ding dong, baby sing a song.

Monday time, AND I don't feel like doing anything. So I thought, I'll blog.

1. Firstly, congratulate me on flunking in my board exams. Yes, I flunked. Flunked in math. Damn you, the creator of this horrid subject! Argh!

2. So what am I gonna do about it? Well, thankfully, this state board has the provision for advanced supplementary exams, to be held in June. Yes, that means no repeating 12th std AND studying math for another month.Thank you SSC for being so very kind this once.

3. Finally a time comes when I'm going to actually use math - to save my life and my future and my dreams.

4. I watched Baazigar today. I hadn't seen it ever till date, and I didn't know that Shilpa Shetty was there in that movie too. She used to look so damn very ugly. o.O Not that she looks any better now, oh.

5. I went to this place, Srisailam this weekend. It's a temple city and a hill station around here. The road was beautiful and surrounded either by empty masses of lands or beautiful dead trees. There were also a few places where the trees came together to form caves.

6. Oh, and I also went for boating in river Krishna. (aka as Pathala Ganga in Srisailam) It was so damn very clean!

7. I'll start studying seriously from tomorrow, pakka! :S

8. Bro is watching Scrubs. Hmm :/ Why can't he just put on his headphones? The opening track is so annoying.

9. Oh yeah, that reminds me that I better switch on my torrents before going to sleep.

10. I was reading yahoo archives a while back, life has changed so much.

11. NIFT better take me in. :|

12. Mom was in my room just now and we were talking casually. And I'm happy to learn the fact that she flunked in math too. :P

13. Today is 3rd, not 13th.

14. I had boiled eggs today. After errm, say 7-8years? I had nearly forgotten the taste of it. Oh, and I still hate the smell. I'm still not sure whether the taste was good or bad. :D

15. Oh and btw, 'How to train your dragon' was a cute, nice movie. *Eeee, I love you Toothless, you're such a cute dragon! <3*

16. *Don't love me for fun girl,
Let me be the one girl,
Love me for a reason,
Let the reason be love.* (Love me for a reason - Boyzone)


17. *Saiyaan Ched Dewe,
Nanad Chutki Leve,
Sasural Genda Phool

O O O* (Genda Phool - Delhi 6)

18. Okay, I've completely lost it. :D

19.*You fill up my senses
like a night in the forest
like the mountains in springtime,
like a walk in the rain
like a storm in the desert,
like a sleepy blue ocean
you fill up my senses,
come fill me again.*
(Annie's Song - John Denver)

20. *Come together,
Right now,
Over me.* (Come Together - The Beatles)

21. *Ting ding ding ding ting*

22. 114 contacts on Yahoo messenger. Wow. I hardly talk to 4-5 people in there now. I rarely miss talking to all of them. A few, yes.

23. *Awara bhavre
Jo haule haule gaaye
Phoolon ke tan pe
Hawayein sarsarayein* (Awara Bhavre - Sapnay)

24. Everything is so damn still. Nothing moves. *sigh*

25. I think, it's the time to move on.

Sayonara.
:)

11 comments:

Sangeetha Menon said...

work hard on ur math..Its important dat u work hard now as u said its 4 ur future..Best of luck..lov n prayers..

Bikram said...

well Hope you work hard now.. as such JUST One subject and a month to go .. so you shud be getting 90%... :)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

lolz. u've actually lost it.. hahaha. but its awesome to lose it like this once in a while..

by the way, math is not a bad subject gal. i used to love math when i had it. it was my fav subject. when i had to get into medical college, all i needed was physics, chem n bio.all i needed in math n languages was a 'pass'. my mom used to shout at me when i was doin math, coz she thought i was wastin time. but still, i loved that subject. n did amazin in the exam too :)

math is just abt understandin the funda. all doctors are 'supposed' to be bad at math. but ur gettin this one from a doctor. so believe me. just get ur fundas right. and u can work out any problem :)

all the best for ur board. n hope u get into NIFT

Destiny's child... said...

Even I hate math! Got completely rid of it when I entered college. Bless the arts! ;)
And all the best...:)

angel in disguise.... said...

That was a really lost post...lol..i enjoyed reading it!:) coz most the time even i go lost...;)
n yes maths is boring n though..i hate it too,but jus make sure u get through this time..dont let it rule u all along..finish it up!
all the best:)

Tejas Jain said...

Which camera do u use?

Maya said...

i was super dumb in maths, and m still bad with numbers... but i didnt flunk it..

gd luck with nift..

Ananya said...

Sangita, yeah I should. Thank you. :)

Bikram, high hopes eh? 90%?! :P

Doc, everybody is not born to do math. Everyone's not the same. Whatever I do, I still want to kill myself for taking up math. I can't help it, just. I'll just have to struggle and finish it off. :) And Thank you. :)

Veena, yess. Bless them! :D Thanks! :)

Angel in disguise, yes, trying that. :) thank you. And was the post really long?

Tejas, I use Panasonic FZ-20. :)

Uncommon sense, Oh, that just makes me dumber at math than you. :P thanks :)

Mr Happy said...

hey hope u get to nift, u have qualities :P to be there

Tejas Jain said...

I like both the BnW one's!

Ananya said...

Lincoln, lol thanks :D

Tejas, thank you :)

Post a Comment