Since I didn't do anything much from such a long time, I thought I'll square root the no. of points for the Monday post this once. :P
1. I've been hearing taunts at home quite a lot these days. Mean ones. Bleh. Whatever. :/
2. Taunt #1: How does it matter to you? We'll get you married by the time we start living there.
Response: *leaves the room and smashes close the door*
3. Taunt #2: You got selected at NIFT and won't go. Happy? Was all that time you spent online worth it?
Response: *stares blankly, trying not to burst out crying*
4. Taunt #3: Who will marry you with the way you behave?
Response: That's good, I won't marry only.
5. Taunt #4: What do you want to do then? Study math the whole year?
Response: *the go-away-leave-me-alone look*
P.S. I'm downloading The Beatles discography. Like FINALLY! :)
7 comments:
Damn, u got old! :P And I can only hope Sense Prevails after you seriously consider Beatles's songs. Don't Look for The Greatest Melody in them,or technique, look for the greatest lyrics ever written! :)
You're Welcome!
Old?
And, I've listened to The Beatles before, had some 50 odd songs then. Now I have some 700 of them. I love them. And if you can't find their music melodic enough, you're just plain ignorant. :P
Damn, I kinda grew old with those songs...like "Here Comes The Sun" and "I get by With a Lil' Help from my friends".... I find them very much melodic...but I was talking about You! :P :D
Well parents i assume... but they only mean your benefit.. thats all I would say
Chill out
Bikram, I don't see any benefit in this, other than when outsiders taunt me, I won't be affected by it.
Rakesh, I bet I've listened to more and better songs of the band than those. :)
^ LIKE DREAM THEATER!
Ananya, be strong and this too shall pass.
Parentrouble is a very common malady.
And the cure is simply.
I said, better songs of 'the band', that means The Beatles! :P
Dream theater is goood. :)
And this should pass sooner. :)
Post a Comment